



*Kiyomi’s POV*
Only a year has gone by at the academy. I was accepted in after a little fight with one of their combat teachers. I was even allowed in for free because of my skills at fighting with just my fist and feet. Funny really. But after just one year of being her I already posses a zanpakutō. I was bumped up two years for this reason. I also had the top grade and fighting skills.
“Kiyomi Kurosaki” My name was called. Lowering the book I had been readying though out the whole entire time in this class. Letting out an annoyed sigh as I closed the book and stood to my feet gabbing the practice sword which by the way felt odd in her hands after being allowed to practice with her own zanpakuto for such a long time which really wasn’t long at all. But she’s already been able to reach banki. Sure it wasn’t perfect yet but she’s had this sword since her second year being in the soul society. It instantly wanted her and came to her when she was wondering the Rucon distract for the hell of it.
Letting myself just hope up onto the little stage that we were to practice on. “So that’s the girl Kiyomi Kurosaki that the school says such praise for” a voice said. Letting my eyes glance to see two men and one women standing there wearing white over their regular Shihakusho. I didn’t really care who they were. Looking at the corner of my eyes at my opponent. It was annoying really that they always have me facing these people that are weaker then myself but that’s what happens I guess. I didn’t think myself anything special or even very strong at all but being her has shown me that I am powerful. I liked to think everyone else was better than I was but the teachers praise me for some reason.
“You may begin” The teacher said. My opponent which happens to be the Kito. He was very kind when he wanted something from you but other times he’s really mean. He ran at me his practice sword at the ready to stick me from above. It was pathetic. He left himself wide open. But I guess that’s why he always wins against the other girls. He’s usually a lot more careful when it comes to the guys. Just standing in place not even moving an inch until he gets ready to bring his sword down. Stepping to the side causing my back to be towards him then quickly spin around hitting him that actually broke my practice sword that’s by the way wooden.
The room fell silent as Kito fell to the ground out cold. I just walked off the stage handing the broken wood to the teacher whose mouth is wide open. I usually make things interesting by at least giving him a chance but right now I was tired and not in the mood. I had a dream of before I was dead. My little brothers face looking up at me as he played with my hair with one hand and his thumb from his other in his mouth.
Picking up my book and sat back down opening it and started reading having no problem finding my last page I was on. Not even really paying attention to anything around me. Well that was until I sensed something coming towards me and fast. Raising my right hand from my book and caught whatever it was with my fingers. Looking up from my book to see it was a sword that had been aimed to kill her. That irritated her slightly. Looking at the face that had done it. Seeing the white haori and also an insane smirk on his face. This is him 1st pic at top:
“What is it?” I asked bored only to widen his smirk.
“How would you like to be part of my division seeing as you seem oh to bored in here and far too powerful to be here?” he asked smirking at me.
“That deepens. You’re a fighting unit correct?” I asked and pushed him back without much trouble. Standing up. Even standing up I was barely to his chest or to where his rib cage started. I was short. I know.
“Yea. Why does that matter?” he asked a bit irritated by the stupid question. Smirking slightly at him with amusement.
“Okay. Sounds like fun” I said smirking at him which seemed to get his blood lust going up.
“Get your stuff ready. One of my men will be waiting for you outside” he said. Grunting as I was dismissed and went to my room to pack the stuff that I would need and also wanted. Somehow I ended with one of my brothers blankets with me. I even still had my leather gloves. I was happy that I had those things. Putting all my stuff in a bag and walked out of the building and started to wait for the person.
Two hours went by and here I was sitting bored out of my mind but at least I had my books with me. Flipping a page when I felt two powerful reiatsus coming my way. “So you are the ones that were to come and get me. What took you girls so long” I asked mockingly seeing as usually girls take way longer then guys. Looking at them through the corner of one of my eyes. The bold one got angry as the other just chuckled.
“Yumichika. I told you we shouldn’t have waited so long” the bold one said annoyed.
“But I thought a beauty like her would need time to get everything” Yumichika said looking at me and started to play with my hair as I stood up. Smacking his hand away from the natural pink in my hair
“I don’t take time in what I look like never had. My hair has been like this since birth and never needed make-up on. Now may we be going” I asked gripping my bag in an annoyed way.
“Fine Fine” they said and started walking.
“So. Kiyomi. How old are you?” Yumichika asked.
“That deepens. How old I was when human or how long I’ve been here?” I asked shocking them.
“Uh. Both” they said.
“Human. I was killed at age 19. I’ve been here for 16 years” I said calmly. They stayed quiet after that for some reason. Thinking I believe.
Getting to the division only to see the other squad members picking on a different squad member. Walking over and hit one of the guys in the face sending him flying back. Grabbing my gloves and put them on quickly as the men looked at me irritated and I moved in front of the boy on the ground.
“Who do you think you are brat? Get out of the way” they shouted. Ikkaku joining in slightly but only calling me names.
“If you are going to pick on someone weaker then you then you are going to deal with me” I growled at them. One smirked and walked forwarded then pocked my shoulder only to get a reiatsu filled punch sending him through three walls and cracking the fourth one.
*Hanataro’s POV*
Slowly getting out of my curled up stat expecting as soon as I did I would start getting pounded again. Looking up at the girl that was protecting me. Just in time to see a guy pock her only to be sent through almost 4 walls. Looking at the woman in complete shock and slight fear. This may be some cruel joke. Save me then start beating the crap out of me.
“Move out of the way” one of them growled.
“If you want me out of the way force me” she growled just as dangerously back. Looking at her fist seeing them slightly glow. My eyes widened. She was focusing her reiatsu to her fists to make the punches all that much more painful.
The guys ran up to her only to either have a fist or a foot in their face. She hadn’t even moved an inch as she did this. Her left foot stayed in the same place the whole time. After there was only two left they stopped.
“That’s so beautiful. It’s like a mother protecting its baby or an older sister protecting her little brother” the one with the feather on the eyes said. The girl tilted her head slightly as she stood up straight again and her fist down though I could tell she was ready for anything.
“If you say so Yumichika. Maybe I should tell you something. I died protecting my little brother of two months and my mother that was carrying my little brother” She said making me freeze instantly.
‘She died to protect others’ I thought and looked up at her as she kneeled down next to me with a kind smile and offered her hand.
“My name is Kiyomi Kurosaki. Newly part of the 11th squad. Nice to meet you” she said as she helped me up. A blush coming to my face out of embarrassment.
“Hanatarō Yamada 7th seat of squad 4” I said shyly.
“They ever pick on you again just come and get me. I’ll kick their asses for you” she said and the bold one grabbed her dragging her away probably to show her around.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Getting dragged through the walls to come to a room to see a pink haired girl pocking the men that were now all lined up against the walls out cold. “Kenny. Who you think who did this?” the girl asked. She was so cute. It was adorable really.
“Well look at what we have here. The new girl beat the crap out of my squad members” Kenpachi’s voice said. Letting my eyes travel to the side to look at him. A wide smirk on his face.
“Ohhh. I have a mama in the squad now” The childish voice shouted as the girl ran over to me and was going to tackle me to the ground but I caught her like it was nothing and really it wasn’t.
“Why am I your mama now?” I asked her confused.
“Because you have pink and purple like my mama did and also you’re the only other girl. Plus you feel strong. I like you” the girl said making me smile slightly at her.
“Okay I’ll be your mama no matter where I go. Okay?” I asked looking at her only to see her smile fade for a second then it came back tenfold.
Suddenly finding her face in my breasts which made me chuckle slightly. “So. Who here would like to have a match with me? I’m rather bored right now” I asked/stated.
“Ohhh. Can I fight Okaasan?” the pink haired girl asked.
“Go ahead Yachiru. Be fun to watch” Kenpachi said. Yachiru started wiggling in excitement.
Smiling slightly as I set her down and she ran over to Kenpachi grabbing her sword and then looked at me. Gripping the edge of my gloves and pulled them down more making my hands fit better in them then what they already were.
“Aww. That no fun. Sword” Yachiru whined. Smiling slightly at her.
“I will use my sword but I think you’ll enjoy this” I said trying to make her happy. It was true. She had a large amount of reiatsu so I was going to probably end up using my sword in the end but for now I was going to get more practice with my fists. She pouted out her lip for a second but nodded her head as she pulled out her blade. Running at me. Reiatsu starting to surround her.
Running at her as well my fist as my side ready for a hit. Getting closer and sent a blast of reiatsu at her. She moved her sword in the way out of complete shock. Having my reiatsu hit her sword caused her to be forced back slightly. With that as her main focus I send a punch towards her but stopped flipping backwards as she swung her sword towards me getting rid of the blast that I had sent at her. She jumped towards me as I caught her sword between both my hands stopping it dead in its tracts.
Yachiru looked at me in the eyes like this getting irritated 2nd pic:
Smiling at her as I tossed her back and grabbed my zanpakuto and pulled it out getting more series then what I was. Letting my reiatsu run into the blade making it stronger so it would work against her attacks.
*Kenpachi’s POV*
Watching as Kiyomi fought with Yachiru. It was interesting. Yachiru had the upper hand when it came to fighting with swords but Kiyomi on the other hand thought each thing through to win. She was smart. I’ll give her that along with powerful to. Yachiru ended up on the ground panting staring up at Kiyomi. Kiyomi’s sword at Yachiru’s not really in a threatening way. Just to keep her from moving.
“Wow. That was so much fun” Yachiru shouted as Kiyomi pulled her sword away and Yachiru jumped up bouncing around with excitement. Kiyomi just smiled at her.
“Kiyomi. Show me how hard you can hit” I said standing up with an insane look on my face. She scratched the side of her head and was going to walk over to the wall. “On me” I said and she gave me a look but walked over anyways. She bent down slightly pulling her right hand glove on..
“I suggest you brace yourself” she said. Moving one of my legs back ready for the hit. She swung her fist hitting me in the chest.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Hitting Kenpachi in the chest sending him flying backwards through a metal door. Closing one eye at this as he went through a lot more walls.
“Ohh. Owch. That looked like it hurt” Ikkaku said looking through all the walls as squad members looked through the walls. Biting my lip as I heard laughing. Insane laughing.
“That. Hurt. Majorly” Kenpachi said lifting his hand up but it soon feel back to the ground as Yachiru was running towards him along with Ikkaku and Yumichika. I ran over but didn’t get as close as the others.
“You okay Kenny?” Yachiru asked looking at him. Seeing him nod his head slowly.
“What happened here?” A voice asked making me scratch the back of my head. Looking to the side to see this guy 3rd:
“I wanted to see how hard she hit so I had her hit me and went through many walls” Kenpachi said slightly out of it. It was funny really.
“What happened here? Why is Kenpachi on the ground and why are there so many walls broken?” A woman asked annoyed. This woman 4th:
“I’m sorry about that. He wanted to see how hard I could punch and he wanted to be the one to receive the blow” I apologized while bowing. The woman looked at me funny for a second.
“It’s fine. But you’ll be making the reapares to all the other squads that he went through” she spoke.
“Now. Now. Don’t be so rash. She only did it because Kenpachi ordered her” this man said 5th:
“Hum. Fine then the whole 11th squad will be doing the repairs” the woman said.
“Far enough” Ikkaku said poking his captain with his hilt trying to get the captain up and moving.
“Oh my. I think you actually hurt Kenpachi” Yumichika said but with that Kenpachi shot up and towards me with a sadistic look. Flipping backwards only to have him pull me to him by my shirt and looking me directly in the eyes.
“You’ll be my fighting partner with Ikkaku and Yumichika” he said and my face went like this 0_0
No comments:
Post a Comment