

*Kiyomi’s POV*
Looking up at the sky in my Gigai. Kisuke wasn’t kidding when he said he would make it different then what I actually look like. Ichigo disappeared which irritated me because the family was extremely worried. Even though I was rather pissed off with Ichigo but I was angrier at myself for telling Shusuke that I hate him. Kiyomilooks like in the gigai:
‘I don’t think he can forgive me’ I thought. ‘I really hate myself right now’ I thought slightly depressed. Biting my lip and jumped off the roof and headed over to the house with a smile on my face. Knocking on the door lightly.
*Isshin’s POV*
Going over and opened the door to a girl that I did not know. “Sorry to bother you. But my brother called me this morning and told me that Ichigo and him went on a beach trip and Ichigo forgot to tell you guys. So I guess you could say I’m the messenger” she said smiling at me politely. She may have looked different but her voice. Her voice hasn’t changed at all.
“Ah. I see. Thank you for telling me. Would you like to stay for dinner?” I asked. Her eyes moved to the side just slightly.
“Sorry. I can’t stay. I already ate. Thank you for offering” she said and turned around. I actually understood. She was being watched right now and couldn’t though I know for a fact she would love to. Shutting the door as she walked away. Leaning against it. ‘It’s nice to hear you Kiyomi’ I thought with a smile.
*Hitsugaya’s POV*
Staring at Kiyomi as she spoke to her father. My eyes narrowed slightly. Watching as she walked away. Walking up to her. “What were you doing?” I asked.
“Seeing as Ichigo was a dumb as I just told him that Ichigo was out on a trip with my brother” she said. “Sorry if I over stepped my bounds but I knew those little girls are worried about him” she said bowing to me. Staring at her surprised by this action.
“It’s alright Kurosaki-taicho” I said making her look up and smile at me.
“You can just call me Kiyomi Hitsugaya-taicho” she said as we walked down the street. She was smiling as we walked.
“Kiyomi. Why can you just walk away like that?” I asked looking up at her. She looked at the sky.
“Because I’m of a different world. It’s best that it stays that way” she answered. “I am just happy to know they are living happy” she added smiling at me this time. “Hitsugaya-taicho. Can I take you somewhere?” she asked looking at me. Hesitating but nodded my head. She turned right and kept walking with me right next to her. Getting to the town where we walked to a store and both of use went in. It was an ice cream shop.
“Why did you bring me here?” I asked looking up at her.
“Sorry. I’ve wanted to come in here but I” she stopped glancing away.
“You couldn’t come in here could you?” I asked looking at her as she shook her head.
“I feel guilty that I couldn’t talk my siblings here. This was one of my most favorite ice-cream shops” she said smiling down at me. “I’m sorry for dragging you over here” she said making me shake my head.
“You can pay me back by buying me an ice cream cup” I said and I saw her face lite up a little as she went and bough one for me and one for her and bought them over were we sat down and started eating it. Blinking a couple of times at how happy she seemed right now.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Walking down the street. Since I took Hitsugaya to the ice cream shop it’s been three days.. Looking up at the sky. Letting my eyes move slowly as I kept sensing things. My radio to Hitsugaya and the others around my next.
“Kiyomi anything on your end?” Hitsugaya asked through the communication radio around my neck. I didn’t answer. There was something not right about right now. “Kiyomi” Hitsugaya asked more urgent then the first time.
“Calm down. I’m fine and we’re cl” I stopped noticing the tear in the sky above me. “Hollows appear” I said and grabbed my zanpakuto seeing as I left my gigai at Kisuke’s house. The others were together seeing as I was the one on patrol with Izuru but Izuru went a different way saying we could cover more ground this way. I didn’t disagree with him and I trusted his own power. “Izuru. If you come into contact with an espada don’t fight it. Just defend yourself and make sure you stay alive. I’ll come running” I said and jumped out of the way of a cero.
“Understood captain” Izuru said. Looking up to see a girl looking directly at me with a wide smirk. She didn’t have a hollow mask from what I could tell. This is her:
She walked down to me as an arrancar followed. “Well isn’t today interesting. I come across the new captain of squad 3” she laughed a dark look on her face. “My name is Kato Aizen. What’s your name?” she asked.
“Kiyomi Kurosaki captain of squad 3” I said. Almost having no time to react she pulled out her sword and attacked me with such force is sent me sliding backwards. My Zanpakuto to hers. Stopping which made her eyes widen as I punched her in the face sending her flying.
“Hitsugaya-taicho. Who is Kato Aizen?” I asked. “Lieu de votre sommeil. La mort de la foudre Scyth (Rise from your slumber Death scythe of lightning)” I said and attacked her with my scythe as she stared at it surprised.
“Aizen Kato” Everyone shouted in surprise.
“Kiomi. Be careful with her. She’s not one to take lightly” Hitsugaya said.
“I’m not” I said and kept attacking her making sure she stayed on the defensive side. My spiritual pressure rising trying to get her to her knees but knew with the little spiritual pressure that I had while in this world I wouldn’t. ‘Stupid seal’ I thought attacking her.
“C-Captain” I heard Izuru said from the other end. “I’ve come across an espada” he said which instantly caught my attention. Grabbing Kato the punched her in the gut with all my might sending her flying through build after building.
Doing the same to the lowly arrancar and shout of after them using flash step.
*Shinji’s POV*
Looking at the soul reaper below as he tried to help Ichigo and that girl that got in the way of the fight as well only to get a hand through her. Right now the soul reaper was having trouble. I was about to step in when a girl came flying into the espada and hit him sending him flying back soon followed by a lower arrancar. “I really hate to step in but I can’t allow you to kill an ally” I said and was just about to get involved.
“Then don’t step in if you don’t like it. That’s my job” A voice said making me look to see a girl standing by the soul reaper and lifted him up seeing as he had a nice gash to his side and sat him down next to Ichigo. She was beautiful. Her eyes shining in the moon light along with her hair.
“Kato are you alight?” the espada asked the girl that was on top of him. Blood running out of the corner of her mouth. The captain walked forward making her scythe visible to me. My eyes widened a fraction at this.
‘I’ve seen her before’ I thought trying to remember.
“Onee-san. Stop they’re too strong” Ichigo shouted.
“This is captain of squad 3 I need a soul protect for the 500ft” she said and put the communication thing away. “Ichigo. Shut the hell up about people being too strong. I’ve fought much longer then you have. Unlike you I’m not scared of death which is what you appear to fear not including that hollow of yours” she said as she kept walking forward as the espada stood up holding the girl Kato. This shocked Ichigo and me. How did she know that?
“What the hell did you do to her?” espada asked. An evil smirk was on the girls face.
“All I did was punch her” she said making the espadas eyes widen slightly. “Maybe I didn’t make it clear the last time we met. I’m holding back a lot except when I punched her. I’m surprised thought that she even still alive seeing as it’s clear as day to me that I shattered her rubs” she said moving her scythe so it was on her shoulder.
The espada sat her down and in the arrancars arms that was also in the same condition. “You bitch” he said and attacked her where as she just spun her scythe and it came into contact with his weapon. Her spiritual pressure rising slightly as she pushed him back and spun the scythe behind her and when it was in front she sent out a shock wave of lightning to them. She suddenly pulled out her other Zanpakuto and thrust it upwards just as the espada jumped out of the way of the lightning with the two in his arms. A black blast like a blade shot at him as he looked at it and quickly dodged it. He looked at the two in his arms but couldn’t do anything about them.
“You should have left her. She’s not going to live that long with that wound you know” she said tilting her head to the side giving her a slightly evil look. But everything changed with a light came surrounding him as the man named Tosen.
“What happened to her?” Tosen asked serious as he grabbed the girl the was limp and blood running out of her mouth. Espada didn’t answer.
“I punched her” Ichigo’s older sister said as she put both her swords away moving to the others that were on the ground and picked up the other soul reaper and gave Ichigo a slight kick. “Get Rukai” she ordered him and her eyes moved to me. “Thanks for the help” she said and grabbed Ichigo by the collar flash stepping away.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Looking down at my side as I walked through the gate with Izuru. I didn’t even realize it until now. ‘That girl…actually hit me’ I thought a bit surprised at the gash at my side. We were heading back because I needed to do some paperwork. It was bleeding pretty badly right now. Putting my arm over it and pushed down to try and make it better but it wasn’t really working.
Getting through the gate and walked off toward our division. “Izuru. Go rest up. You defiantly deserve it” I said smiling at him. He smiled faintly at me nodding his head and took off. Walking towards my office. It was pitch black outside. I knew Izuru went out drinking with Matsumoto and Hisagi. Looking down at my hand. It was covered in blood. Stumbling into my office and started searching through the shelves, drawers and anything else not even noticing the other person in the room. Pulling the drawers out on the lieutenants desk out. Closing them as I placed a hand on the desk breathing slightly hard.
“Damn it. Why didn’t I even notice I was hurt until walking through the gate” I wondered quietly as I walked over to my desk doing the same thing and found them on the bottom drawer. Pulling off my shirt and quickly got to work while leaning against the wall that I now leaned while sitting on the ground.
*Shusuke’s POV*
Staring at Kiyomi surprised she didn’t even notice me until I saw her take off her shirt and saw the gash on her side. Not really thinking about what she would say to me. I was more worried about her. Kneeling down in front of her which instantly got her attention as she looked at me. Figuring she would yell at me but instead she just suddenly moved appearing to have forgotten about the gash on her side and her arms wrapped around me from right under my arms.
“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it” she whispered into me. Even though I knew she was in pain and that was clear as well. But she wouldn’t let go even through this. “I…I don’t hate you. I couldn’t. I was just being stupid” she whispered shaking as she was trying very hard not to cry. Wrapping my arms around her with a smile on my face as I kissed the side of her head pushing the bandage up against her wound that she was clearly ignoring until I did this letting out a yelp.
“It’s alright Kiyomi. It was my fault completely and I deserved it” I said closing my eyes as I let my head lean against hers in a comforting way. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you what I was doing and I know I hurt you and I’m sorry for that” I said but she shook her head slightly letting go of me as I started wrapping her side with the clean bandages and as soon as I was done lips were on mine.
Moving my hand to the back of her head and moved so I was leaning against the wall which Kiyomi quickly followed straddling my hips and sat comfortably on me. Her hands were in my top as they slowly pushed it aside. Tensing up slightly as I wrapped my arms around her body pulling her closer to me…*If you want there to be a lemon you have to ask me*
A lemon, oooh yes you should make one!!!!!
ReplyDelete