Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #3 *Shusuke Amagai love story*



*Kiyomi’s POV*
Looking up at the sky as I walked heading to the fourth to see Hanataro. He’s like a little brother to me really. I took a liking to him and even though was in the 11th division he took a liking to me as well for a sister. We may not be related but I’m his sister at her really. But I was mainly heading there because I needed to tell him something. After all. Yamamoto requested an 11th member to go into the expedition squad. One of the stronger members. Knowing Yumichika and Ikkaku wanted to stay and the captain and vice captain couldn’t I took it.
Somehow when I knew Yamamoto was coming I knew I would be leaving the squad. Three to four months have passed since I joined the squad. I’ve gotten stronger yes but also been getting my ass handed to me sometimes by Kenpachi when it comes to swords.
But I was getting better at it against him. He hasn’t managed to kick my ass to bad. Taking in a deep breath of the air and walked into the 4th making some of the members nervous. Walking down the halls and came to Hanataro’s room and knocked on the door.
The door slowly slide open and he smiled at me after realizing it was me. “Kiyomi” he said smiling. He let me into his room where I took a seat on his bed and scratched the back of my head.
“Hey Hanataro” I said smiling at him as he sat down on the floor in front of me. “I just wanted to come by. I’m not going to be here much longer” I said smiling at him which confused him greatly.
“Why? What’s wrong?” He asked worried.
“I got put into the expedition unit for the time being. They needed another member and they needed the person to be strong so they asked the 11th no one wanted to go so I just took it so the others would stay together” I said messing up his hair for he looked really cute. He’s eyes got wide.
“B-But you can’t go. You’re my sister” Hanataro said making me smile as I bent down a little and kissed his cheek. I may not be tall but I was taller than Hanataro by a little bit.
“Don’t worry Hanataro. I’ll be coming back. Plus the 11th squad has a far warning. If they ever hurt you just send me a butterfly and I’ll come and kick their sorry asses to kingdom come” I whispered wrapping my arms around him in a sisterly way.
“Kiyomi. Promise you’ll be alright. Promise you’ll come back” he said whispering as he wrapped his arms around me as well. A smile appeared on my lips.
“Of course I will return. I’m not about to let myself to die a second time so soon. I promise you that” I said. Putting my hand on the top of his head as he smiled up at me. Sensing something and turned my head to see a hell butterfly coming into the window. Letting it land on my finger and listened to the message that it had. “I have to go Hanataro. I’ll see you in the future my little brother. Oh and if any of the 11th give you any trouble give a call. I’ll be here before you can say hey look you’re in trouble now” I said smiling at him as I let leaving the soul society for a while. Heading to the head captains office. Getting there to see this guy standing in the office 1st:
Bowing to him and then turned facing the head captain and bowed to him. “You summoned me captain” I said. Yamamoto gave a nod of his head.
“Yes. But first before anything goes farther we want to see your level in fighting against a expeditionary unit. Come in” The head captain said. The doors opened to this man walking in 2nd:
“The training field is where this fight will take place. Kiyomi. Please escort them. I have something to take care of before I head down there. Your captain is already waiting with your Zanpakuto” Yamamoto said and demised us. Bowing to him I walked out of the room. Turning right as I walked down the hall the two following close behind me.
“What is your name?” the one that was in the captains room to begin with asked.
“My name is Kiyomi Kurosaki. Squad 11. Seat 5” I said with a sigh. “What about you two?” I asked glancing over my shoulder for a second.
“Shusuke Amagai” the larger man said. Giving a nod to him. Then looked at the other one.
“Makato Kibune” the other one said. Giving another nod and looked forward.
“Kenny. Where is Yomi-Okaa-san” I heard Yachiru asked. Raising my spiritual pressure just slightly so Yachiru could sense me seeing as I was hiding my spiritual pressure out of instincts.
“Okaa-san” I heard Yachiru shout as a blear of pink came flying at me. Opening my arms slightly and caught her easily. Her face barred in my chest. Chuckling slightly.
“Yachiru. Giving Kenpachi a hard time?” I asked and she gave an innocent look. “That’s a good girl” I said as she giggled.
“Kiyomi” Kenpachi’s voice boomed. Seeing him with pink ribbons in his hair and a murderous look in his eyes. “You put her up to this?” he asked angrily pointing to his hair. Grinning evilly at him but then instantly turned it to an innocent look.
“No. Why would I do that?” I asked with a flip of my hair adding to the sinister yet innocent out put that I was doing. He instantly started to laugh at this tossing me my Zanpakuto. Catching it as Yachiru wiggled her way till she was sitting on my shoulder.
“Think we should wait for the head captain or no?” I asked looking back at the two.
“Let’s just start” Kibune said as he jumped down into the training ground arena in the 1st division which is where we were. Yachiru jumped off of me and tackled herself into Kenpachi. Jumping down to have Kibune attack me right away.
*Kenpachi’s POV*
Watching as Kiyomi jumped down only to be attacked while in midair. Watching Kibune’s Zanpakuto. It was rather big. Kiyomi raised her right hand and sent a powerful punch into Kibune’s sword hitting him back into the ground where dust rose from the ground.
“Go Okaa-san” Yachiru shouted excited even though the little fight just started.
“Okaa-san?” the other guy asked that was now sitting down a little bit away from use.
“Yea. Kiyomi-chan is my Okaa-san” Yachiru said.
“Not by blood. But seeing as Yachiru wants a mom and Yachiru took an instant liking to Kiyomi and Kiyomi let Yachiru call her Okaa-san and also act like one for Yachiru” I explained so there wasn’t an confusion. Though I really didn’t care.
“Kiyomi is my Okaa-san seeing as she died in the human world protecting her family. Okaa-san is my Okaa-san now no one else” Yachiru said stubbornly. Looking back down at the little fight that was going on as Tosen and his 6th seat member Tenai Abarai. Then came Jushiro and Shunsui. Yamamoto came out right after the two of his old students.
“What’s going on?” Tosen asked.
“We’re testing to see if Kiyomi can survive on the expeditionary unit” the man sitting next to me answered watching the fight. Looking back over to see that Kiyomi had the guy on defense.
Watching as Kiyomi throw her right fist straight for Kibune’s face but had her other leathered gloved hand holding his zanpakuto. A small stream of blood running out of her glove and down her arm. Her arm landed a hit on the guy. Seeing the man spit out blood as he flew into the wall.
“She should stop holding back” I grumbled irritated. Watching as the guy stood to his feet and quickly attacked Kiyomi releasing his spiritual pressure on her. Kiyomi didn’t flinch. Which made everyone raise their eyebrows and look at me.
“It’s not Kenny’s fault. She was used to it when she came to begin with” Yachiru said cheerful. “Kick his butt Kiyomi” Yachiru shouted. Soon things stopped as Kiyomi and the guy had each other in a death lock. Blade to each other’s throats.
“She’ll go great in the expeditionary unit” the man next to me said clapping his hand. Kiyomi reshelf her zanpakuto. She then pulled off her leather gloves and stuffed them back into her pockets. She bowed to the man.
“I won’t let you guys down” she said standing up straight and jumped up next to Yachiru and myself just as the door slammed opened.
“Hollows have entered the Seireitei. Hollows have appeared near the 13th division” an alert went off. The doors slammed opened. Ichimaru Kirara stood there breathing hard.
“C-Captain. Lieutenant Aizen Kato has taken on the hollows in the area of the 13th division. She needs help and most of the 13th squad members are injured and the rest are trying to help the others get away on her order” Kirara panted out tired. Jushiro stood to his feet and was gone soon followed by Shunsui.
“Kiyomi. Shunsuke, Makato. You guys may leave” the head captain ordered them. Kiyomi and the other two bowed before leaving.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Walking down the path heading to my division to get the little bag that I had ready for when I left. “Don’t you think you should go and help them out?” Shunsuke asked suddenly.
“Each squad takes care of themselves. It is the 13th squads responsibility to deal with the hollows. If the 11th is needed then Ikkaku and Yumichika will be sent out to help if they are not already their having fun. The 11th squad is only called out when they need muscle for the fight” I answered getting to my room and opened the door walking into it.
“But shouldn’t you help them out?” Kibune asked. Sighing in irritation as I lifted up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.
“No. I have no such orders to do so” I answered simply and waited for them to lead the way which they did.
Hehe. Hope you liked it. The next chapter will be way more fun I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment