Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #8 *Shusuke Amagai love story*

*Izuru’s POV*

Looking at the new captain, third seat and the 6th seat. Her hands were in her sleeved. “Why is Kiyomi being placed as a 6th seat?” one of the members asked walking forwards. I actually remembered her. She was part of the 11th squad as a 4th seat.

“I have to agree she would make a great higher seated officer” I said.

“Because too much paperwork. I’m sticking to being a lower seat to avoid that. Plus just because I’m a lower seat doesn’t mean that I’m not important” she said with a shrug of her shoulders. “Also I didn’t want to kick anyone else out of their seats so I settled” she added. “Now seeing as you all know me already. I’ll be taking my leave to go and bug Hanataro” she said walking off waving over her shoulder.

“Hey hey” Amagai cried. She stopped. “Why don’t you help us get to know them?” he asked almost crying.

“That’s what you have to do on your own Shusuke-kun. I would help you with anything else but that is what you have to do on your own” she replied and disappeared in flash step.

*Hanataro’s POV*

“HANATARO” Someone shouted. Before I could react I was hug tackled to the ground with a chest pressed against my back and a cheek rubbing against mine. “I missed you so much my little brother” the voice said.

“KIYOMI” I shouted instantly knowing how it was. Getting off the ground and spun around hugging Kiyomi tightly. “I missed you so much. The 11th have been so mean to me since you were gone” I said practically crying.

“Oh who’s been mean to my little brother?” she asked. Looking up at her face to see fire in her eyes. But I also noticed something as well. Her face has matured just slightly giving her softer looking features and her eyes almost seemed to glow. Then her hair it was the same almost. It looked like it was sparkling in the sun. Then her smile was so happy and bright. “I missed you so much Hanataro” she said hugging me tighter.

“Oh you will never believe who I meet” I said as she gave me a questioning look. “I saw Ichigo Kiyomi. I saw and talked to Ichigo Kurasaki” I said and she smiled with wide eyes.

“Really. How?” she asked slightly in a daze now.

“He’s just like you Kiyomi. But he’s a substitute soul reaper. He sees souls, hollow and well he fights them now” Hanataro said.

“I…I might get to see my little brother” she said a happy smile appeared on her face as she started spinning me around. “I’m so jealous. I should have stayed in the soul society then I would have got to meet him” she said spinning me around. She was laughing happy as tears escaped her eyes. Tears that showed how happy she was that she might get to meet him in time. She stopped spinning only to start stumbling around dizzy. “Oh that’s right. Hey Hanataro did you want to eat with me tonight. I’ll cook” she said smiling at me suddenly flashing back from not being dizzy. I smiled at her and nodded my head and started to fallow her seeing as I was free for the rest of the day. Getting to the barracks as she walked in and I followed close behind as what seemed to be a new guy walked up to her.

“Hey we’re feeding him to” she said. “Hanataro this is Shusuke Amagai captain of the 3rd squad now Shusuke-kun this is Hanataro the one I told you about” Kiyomi said smiling at Shusuke. He smiled as well.

“It’s nice to meet you Hanataro” he said. “Hey Kiyomi can you cook for the whole squad?” he asked as Kiyomi nodded her head and he smiled. “Kibune will help if you need him” he said kissing her on the cheek and walked off.

“Are you dating him?” I asked blushing at what I just saw.

“Yeah” Kiyomi said wrapping an arm around my shoulders in a sisterly way and walked to the kitchen having me sit down She started pulling out a lot of stuff that was in the very large kitchen as a few of the cooks came in.

“Shusuke Amagai asked us to come and assist you in cooking” the three cooks said. Kiyomi smiled as she waved her hand for me to come over as she gave the cooks orders on what to do for her.

“Would you like to help me cook Hanataro?” she asked smiling at me as I nodded my head actually wanting to learn how to cook with her. “Okay here’s what I want you to do for me” she said showing me the chickens that she already cleaned. They were already dead and de-feathered just the meat and bones. She pulled out spices and other things and started showing me what to do. I started helping her do this to the 30 chickens that she had ready as the cooks started helping as well after she showed them how to marinate the meat the way she wanted it. Soon those where up into the oven (not regular oven like the one that is in a large market where they make rotisserie chicken one like that)

“Okay now that didn’t take as long as I thought okay let’s move on” Kiyomi said as we started making a lot more things.

*Kiyomi’s POV*

Sitting down at the table with Amagai, Kibune, Kira and Hanataro seeing as I dragged him along. “I hope you enjoy everything. I had our 6th seat Kiyomi Kurosaki cook it all for us” Amagai said smiling as he sat down and everyone started to eat nervously but as soon as they tasted the food they started to dig happy.

“This is really good” Hanataro, kira and the whole squad said at the same time as I smiled and took a bit myself as everyone ate but soon it became awkward and they started to go to drinking when Kira gave Amagai a glass of Sake. It is absolutely hilarious when he drinks seeing as he can’t hold his liquor what so ever and the whole squad got to see this when he passed out drunk.

“What just happened?” Kira asked trying to understand why the captain just passed out.

“He can’t hold andy type of liquor what so ever” Kibune said looking at Amagai that was passed out on the ground.

“Why didn’t he just say no” Kira asked.

“He thought it would be rude to say know and he is trying to make you guys like him so that would have also defeated his purpose” I said. “Please just ignore him. Drink oh yes I almost forgot” I said clapping my hands as the cooks came in and started to place a desert cup down. It was strawberry ice-cream with hot fudge and freshly made cookies. “Please tell me what you all think of the desert. It’s my first time trying to make ice-cream. I’m sorry if it’s bad” I said as everyone took a bit. Their eyes going wide.

“This is amazing” they said making me smile. “If you’re the cook everyday I think I’m in heaven” they shouted eating the desert and went to drinking and talking as I drank with them. I got drunk but not nearly as easy or as bad as Amagai.

“So Hanataro. What’s new?” I asked staring over at him. He smiled as he took a drink of his water.

“Oh well. Aizen, Gin and Tosen betrayed the soul society, Ichigo helps us out a lot, and Kenpachi Zaraki wants to have an all-out fight with you” he said making me smirk as I scratched the back of my head.

“Of course he does” I said with a sigh. “And that is why I shall be avoiding him like my life deepens on it” I said making him laugh as I smiled at him.

“So the crazy captain wants to kill our crazy girl” Kibune asked slinging his arm over my shoulder as he was starting to get drunk. “What a perfect match up” he laughed as he feel backwards but an alert went off as a hell butterfly flew into the room.

“Looks like we need to get going” Izuru said as we all stood off and went into the gate to see hollows. I had Hanataro stay behind seeing as he wasn’t part of this. The whole squad started the fight.

“Kibune” I said as he nodded his head. “Lieu de votre sommeil. La mort de la foudre Scyth (Rise from your slumber Death scythe of lightning)” I said releasing my swords into its scythe form.

Kibune released his as well as we started just going at the hollows like they were nothing. Which really for us they weren’t seeing as we fought hollows on a daily bases. But it took a turn for the worst when the cleaners came. ‘I thought we put in a request to stop those” I shouted as we started to run for it as they took out the hollows like they were nothing. Kira started running next to Kibune and I making sure that his men were in front. Looking over at the cleaners over my shoulder as I bit my lip. I could probably destroy it. Reaching into my outfit and pulled out my leather gloves pulling them on tightly as Kira and Kibune looked at me.

“It’s to dangerous for you to get up close like that Kiyomi” Kibune said looking at me.

“Yeah well it’s already dangerous as it is and at this rate we won’t make it to the exit in time anyways” I replied switching hands for my scythe to my left hand so my right was free.

“What is she doing?” Kira asked.

“Oh you don’t know do you. Well. During training you’ll have to see one of these times” Kibune said but just as I was about to turn around Amagai ran past the soul reapers ahead and the behind us as we stopped to see him pull out his other zanpakuto. The one that I never really understood let alone knew what it was capable of. Soon he shot a powerful burst of Spiritual pressure destroying the sweepers in one hit. The whole squad stared in complete awe as Amagai walked over to me and Izuru and Kibune. He slowly observed me clearly trying to make sure I didn’t have any cuts on me.

“Is everyone alright?” he asked and when he got his reply he passed out still drunk.

“His will to protect you guys made him push himself to protect us” Izuru said surprised as I picked up Amagai though with his large body over mine that was much smaller than his it was kind of like he engulfed me. Starting to walk with the others out of the gate. “I’ll take the captain to his room” Izuru said reaching out making Kibune laugh.

“Don’t worry about that. Kiyomi will handle that. After all they do share a room to begin with and sleep with each other” kibune said getting my foot in his face sending him flying.

“Shut up Kibune. That was inappropriate to say out loud. Sorry Izuru about his stupidity. But as he so bluntly put it I’m staying in his room anyways” I said blushing as I turned down the way to the captain quarters. Getting to the room and opened the door to see that Amagai actually set it up already for the both of us. My stuff and his stuff were mixed up around the room. Walking over to the bed and with great difficulty managed to get him in the bed as I took off his sandals then his captains white Shihakusho and then the rest till he was in his bottom part of his Shihakusho and I got into my shorts and tank top tying my hair in a high pony tail then left. Getting in bed and pulled the covers over us and started to go to sleep feeling Shusuke wrap his arms around me in his sleep. Smiling as I snuggled myself closer to him.

*Ichigo’s POV*

Staring at the man in front of me pointing his sword at me. Mine was out was well. His in shiki already from fighting. Suddenly a member of the squad ran up to the man named Amagai like he said earlier. The squad member was breathing hard. “You told me to help Kurosaki-sama with the squad well we were interrupted by the 11th division lieutenant and the captain” the squad member said just as a large explodion happened and a mushroom cloud went into the air as two people shout out of the mushroom one I instantly knew to be Kenpachi as they were coming towards us.

“I’m Kurosaki. That couldn’t possibly be me” I stated as the man looked at me surprised.

“You’re a Kurosaki” he said staring at me suddenly someone ran past us and moved Amagai in-between the person and Kenpachi with Yachiru.

“I’ll fight you, I’ll fight you already. Just let me breath for a while. I would have gone over in a couple of days” the girl said peeking over Amagai’s shoulder breathing hard. Kenpachi grinned widely.

“Hey Kurosaki-sama. What about the preparations in the barracks?” a squad member asked.

“Well clearly that’s going to have to wait for me to beat my old captain into the ground” the girl ansered. “Oh. Hehe. Sorry Shusuke-kun. I didn’t mean to interfere with your little fight” the girl said kissing his cheek as she moved away only to be tackled by Yachiru.

“I missed you Okaa-san” she shouted barring her face in the woman’s chest.

“Missed you to Yachiru” the woman said standing to her feet and I finally got a good look at her. It was the same girl in the picture. My eyes widened.

“S-Sister” I stuttered making everyone look at me including the girl.

“Ichi” Yachiru shouted jumping me. “Ichi meet Okaa-san or Kiyomi Kurosaki. Okaa-san meet ichi or Ichigo” she said pointing to me just in time to freak out with the girl at the same time. She suddenly hug tackled me taking Rukai with me seeing as she was right behind me

“Wow. Look at you ichigo you’re so much bigger than the last time I saw you were only this big” She said holding her hands maybe about 9 inches apart. Kissing my cheek as I blushed wrapping my arms around her hugging her tightly.

“Are you done taking your breather?” Kenpachi asked and she got a tick mark jumping out of my arms and suddenly hit Kenpachi square in the face and he went flying as she shook her hand.

“KENNY” Yachiru shouted running off through the destruction of the walls that were where he went flying. Dust still flying up in the air from where he went through another wall or building. She was breathing hard as she held her hand.

“Damn it. I really need to just leave my gloves on” she shouted shaking her hand but was suddenly back on my rubbing her face against mine. “I finally get to meet my little brother” she said happy as she messed with my hair. I stared at hers as well surprised by it. The pink and the purple. “Wow. I bet you got picked on a lot like me” she said messing with my hair as she smiled.

“Kiyomi. Get off the enemy” Amagai said earning a sharp look from her that made him and the squad jump away.

“Make me” she said glaring dangerously as her arms were tightly wrapped around me protectively. She pulled out some black leather gloves and pulled them tightly onto her hands. Amagai raised his hands in front of him.

“O-Okay calm down Kiyomi-chan” he said in the sweetest and most nervous voice ever.

“Don’t call my little brother an enemy. Because I will personally be your worst nightmare” she said and he kind of smirked.

“More like best nightmare really” he said scratching his chin as Kiyomi when bright red at this but her eyes narrowed as she hugged me and I hugged her she didn’t appear to want to let go. Standing up with her. She was shorter than me. Suddenly there was a large spiritual spike. Kiyomi looked off to the side along with the rest of us.

“Boy oh boy. This is going to be a pain in my ass” Kiyomi said as she reluctantly let go of me. “Shusuke-kun. You hurt him I hurt you” she threated just as Kenpachi’s insane laughter came. Suddenly she was hit by a flying blur of Kenpachi surrounded by his reitsu laughing insanely.

“You sent me through more walls then last time” he laughed as she was pushed back and through the walls. Yachiru running past us.

“Kenny doesn’t hurt Okaa-san. She’s supposed to play with me” Yachiru shouted running. That was the breaking point as everyone started to laugh. Rukai even started to laugh.

“I-Ichigo. You’re sisters insane” Rukai laughed holding her side and leaning against the wall for support.

“Well she did originally come from the fighting crazed squad it’s no surprise” Amagai said gaining his composer.

*Kiyomi’s POV*

Blocking Kenpachi’s attack as me pushed me back my feet digging into the ground trying to stop. Sword in a dead lock with each other’s. A wide grin on Kenpachi’s face as I tried to think up a strategy to kick his ass but every time I did he instantly changed what he was doing against me. Letting my left hand let go of my sword as I punched Kenpachi in the jaw sending him flying backwards as Yachiru ran and jumped on my back hugging me tightly as she hid herself in my hair as Kenpachi came at me not really caring that Yachiru was there seeing that I would make sure she didn’t get hurt by him. Spinning around as I dodged an attack. His spiritual pressure so high that the ground shook.

‘He’s giving me no chose’ I though as I put my Zanpakuto in front of me. “Lieu de votre sommeil. La mort de la foudre Scyth (Rise from your slumber Death scythe of lightning)” I said releasing my Zanpakuto as it turned into a scythe. Kenpachi stared at it his grin going wider. Holding my scythe with both hands as I looked at him. Kicking off the ground and we clashed but this time I managed to push him back.

“Well. This is most certainly fun” he laughed widely as I slammed him into the wall but didn’t break it. We were at the training grounds in the 11th division…we made it here after practically destroy some squads.

Okay I know this went fast but after the time skip in the next chapter everything will slow down a little and will make some since

No comments:

Post a Comment