Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #6 *Shusuke Amagai love story*



*Hanataro’s POV*
Staring at this orange haired boy wide eyed. His last name. His last name was the same as my one-sans last name. “K-Kurosaki” I said getting his attention. “Y-You’re first name must be…Ichigo then” I said and he looked confused.
“H-How did you know my name?” he asked. Smiling at him.
“Kiyomi-onee-san would always talk about her 3 month old brother when she was here. Her last names Kurosaki and her father’s name was…Isshin Kurosaki” I said and Ichigo’s eyes went wide.
“Y-You mean my sister is here in the soul society? Where is she? Is she in a squad yet?” he asked starting to shake me.
“She was here until a month ago. She was switched to the expeditionary unit. I have no idea when she’ll be back. But she was part of squad 11 even a seated officer” I said and he stopped shaking me looking disappointed.
“Oh…I see” he said head facing the ground.
“Uh. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you’ll see her. She’s like a mother to Yuchiru and also to me but I think of her as my one-san” I said and he looked at me. “Kiyomi-onee-san isn’t like other people. She’s so nice and she fights in her own level. She uses her whole body as a weapon and I actually haven’t seen her draw her sword. I think you’ll see her in time Ichigo-san” I said and he smiled faintly.
“I’ll get to see my older sister that gave her life to protect me” he said smiling sadly but a light of hope in his eyes.
“Ichigo-san. I think she originally wanted to show you how to do this” I said and started to do what Kiyomi taught me how to do. While in the human world while she was human she would focus reitsu though her whole body and attack or she could focus it to one part of her body like her fists or feet. “I said as he watched me. “She mainly taught me it so when she was gone I could at least defend myself when I had to go to the 11th division” I said. Ichigo instantly paid attention seeing as it was his sister knowledge.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
~three months later~
Breathing hard as I held my side. Today was just not my day at all. First I get attacked while I’m bathing in the hot springs we stopped near to take a break and bathe. Then as I was changing and my hands were kind of bound together I was attacked. Right not I couldn’t really move because the hollow got a good hit on my side before I could hit back. I was leaning against a rock as I put on my lower half clothes seeing as it was the easiest. I had my shirt wrapped around my shoulders so my boobs weren’t showing right now just in case someone came into the area. ‘Shit and I’m not close to camp either’ I thought forcing myself to my feet. My robe hanging off my shoulders not closed but still hide my boobs.
*Amagai’s POV*
“Man how long does it take a woman to bathe?” Osumi asked annoyed as he scratched his head.
“Give her time. She’s use to taking her time while bathing she’ll adjust to not doing that” Ko said as the other sighed annoyed. Hollow reitsu has been coming in and out but as we got to our feet it would disappear. Hearing a faint shout of pain which alerted everyone as reitsu stayed this time. We all ran towards the hot spring only to find it crawling with hollows as Kiyomi was sent flying towards us blood coming from her mouth unconscious. Perfect prey for the hollows now. No wonder why she was taking so long. Catching her sliding back just slightly as the others went to take care of the other hollows.
‘These things should have been easy prey for her’ I thought moving her robe away a little seeing the blood dripping from her side. ‘Also how did she even get hurt’ I thought. Noting how her face was a light pink as well.
“Haku, Hisoka” I called and they came over looking at the wound and started to fix it. Sitting on the ground with Kiyomi leaning against me. Haku left the wound to his brother as he started to take her tempter.
“I-It’s so high” he said. “How could we not notice this? Let alone her” he asked surprised. “You guys bathe. I’ll watch Kiyomi-chan and see if I can find out what’s wrong” he said as he picked and went back to camp as we took our turns taking baths and taking guard duty. Getting back to camp as Haku put her robe on properly.
“I’m taking a bath. Hisoka. Here” Haku said tired as he handed Hisoka a chart it appeared and walked off. Hisoka opened it and started to read to himself.
“What’s wrong?” Osumi asked getting annoyed that Hisoka wasn’t reading out loud and talking.
“This is the problem with her being so new to the soul society. She may have been using spiritual pressure in the human world but the soul society is on a whole new level. It was bound to affect her at some point and with how much she uses her spiritual pressure to protect us and help us to the best of her ability it has put her in…How should I put this? A spiritual pressure shock. Which is putting her body into shock as well” Hisoka said looking at Kiyomi as she breathed hard. He pulled out a cloth and poured some of his cold water from his container onto it then put it onto her forehead.
“Then what do we do if she can’t fight?” Ko asked then looked at kiyomi. “Let alone move” he added.
“Well one of us will have to carry her or leave her here. She’s just became a burden to us” Tato said. All of us looked at him surprised. “She said she didn’t want to be a burden to us well she became one. One that we apparently don’t even know if will live” he said. Anger started to rise in my body at what he was saying.
“I’ll carry her. She’s not a burden she’s an asset. You should not be speaking like this. She has saved your life more than once. If it wasn’t for Kiyomi you let alone half of us would be alive right now. Plus she’s been cooking for us as well and instead of getting annoyed with how we are she just smiles like it’s nothing” I said and Tato sighed.
“That may be but how are you going to fight with her on your back. She’s a liability not an asset anymore” Tato said annoyed with me.
“That doesn’t matter. She is an asset. Just wait for her to get better. Don’t just give up on someone because they become ill” Kibune said. “Like Shusuke said. She is not a liability. She is a stronger fighter then most of us. Look at how much stronger Hisoka and Haku have become thanks to her” Kibune added.
“She’s staying Tato” Osumi said as he sighed in annoyance.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Looking at the man that stood in front of me. Smiling at him. I know who he was as soon as I saw him. “Hello Foudre Scyth(Death Scythe)” I said standing to my feet. 1st pic is him
“Kiyomi” he said looking at me then around. “What a nice place to be. Wouldn’t you agree Kiyomi?” he asked looking at me. I grinned at him.
“I’m happy you like it here. Foudre Scythe” I said and he looked at me.
“Why would it matter to you if I liked it or not? We are your weapons not someone that matters fully” he said staring at me.
“You may be my weapon. But the power that I’m able to use is not my own but yours. Plus I believe you are my best friend and I want to keep my best friend happy. After all you are the main reason why I kept going. I wanted to show how powerful you were and I wanted to become stronger so I could possibly see my family even if they don’t see me. You helped make me strong” I said smiling with my eyes closed to him. Feeling a hand on the top of my head.
“You so strange. You are powerful yet you think you are not. You let everyone rely on you but you don’t rely on others. You’ve understood the way everything in the way the world works yet you don’t understand on simple thing that has been dwelling in your heart. You’re such a strange girl. Maybe that’s why I picked you to be my wielder” he said smiling at me.
“What do I not understand?” I asked looking at him and he smirked.
“You’ll have to find that one out yourself. Well that is if you live through this. You worked too hard and put yourself into shock from using so much reitsu. I should have warned you” he said making me laugh.
“Are you kidding? I knew it would happen as well but the way being with the guys I had no chance of not doing this” I said he laugh.
“You’re right. Those men are pretty helpless at this. They may be strong but they’re not smart enough to fight the way you do let alone not get hurt” he laughed. He stopped and looked at the water that was flowing down the waterfall. “I am happy to be in your mind and to be your Zanpakuto Kiyomi” he said looking at me. “But one thing is I’m a death scythe. I’m meant to bring death and pain. That is my instinct. Just so you know” he said looking at me in the eyes. Grinning up at him.
“I understand that actually. I can handle that and will try and keep you as happy as I possibly can” I said and he smirked at me. Putting my hands in my jackets pocket noticing for the first time my outfit changed completely. “Why is my outfit different?” I asked looking at myself in the water.
“That will be your outfit for when you learn to us banki properly. You haven’t even come close to mastering it. Though it may be more powerful while you’re in part of the banki it is not nearly as powerful as the banki really is. Not as powerful as my true banki really is. You’re not strong enough for it” he said making me grin at him darkly. Well it looked dark because I had skull berates in my hair and hanging off my skirt. This is the outfit just thing of little skull charms though hanging around the edge of the skirt 2nd pic:
(sorry couldn’t find something like that)
“That just means I have to survive and grow stronger to show your true power my lovely Zanpakuto” I said making him laugh loudly at the way I called him.
“Yes you must or I’ll kick your ass to high heavens when you’re dyeing” he laughed. I giggled at him. He was the perfect Zanpakuto. At least that’s what I believe.
Sitting down near the water letting my feet go into them after I took off the heels I was wearing with this outfit. Putting my hands together as I started to raise my spiritual pressure trying to break free from my problem in my body. Foudre Scythe moved behind me and started to help to the best of his ability pushing spiritual pressure into my soul with me.
Though here it didn’t feel like anytime passed by I knew for in the real world time has passed how much I don’t know.
*Amagai’s POV*
Looking at Kiyomi. It’s been almost 4 days since she passed out and no change has been seen. If anything she was getting worse then she was before. Setting her down knowing I couldn’t fight this many hollows with her on my back. All the others are having trouble. Glancing at her as I went off to fight the hollows with the others.
“Damn it. There’s no end to this” Haku said as he killed another one.
‘I know. Why are there so many of them?” Ko asked trying to think of something to do. “Damn it. Amagai. What should we do? We need a plan” he shouted to me. Trying to think of something right now. But I wasn’t good at this. I was good at planning beforehand not right in the middle of a fight.
“Kibune. Protect Kiyomi” Tato shouted. Well kibune was the closest to her and right now she was surrounded by hollows. Kibune instantly took off but such a high spiritual pressure stopped him. The hollows started to dissolve as the others that weren’t were backing up and away. Going into that black hole that they were coming out of.
Haku, Hisoka, Osumi, Tato, and Nori ended up on their hands and knees as Kibune and I had to force ourselves to stay standing. “W-What is this?” Nori chocked out.
“It’s Kiyomi’s Spiritual pressure. It appears she’s been collecting spiritual pressure with her Zanpakuto so she’ll become better” Haku chocked out as they started to get pushed back just from the force along with Kibune and I. “That’s very smart but god this hurts just being near her like this” he added. Suddenly it stopped and all of the wind and spiritual pressure went to Kiyomi seeming to force itself into her body. We all ran over to see her breathing regularly now as she just seemed to be sleeping. Hisoka started to give her a checkup and smiled.
“Well wouldn’t you know? She just has a slight fever and is just tired now that her body isn’t in shock anymore. She should be awake by tonight” he said smirking at Tato as he reached his hand out as Tato gave him money. He started counting it as I picked up Kiyomi and placed her back on my back as we started to leave again.
After about three hours of walking I felt Kiyomi shift in to my arms that were under her but holding her up. She cuddled closer to me. “Warm” she said not fully there as I looked at her over my shoulder as I walked. She was opening her eyes now. Starting to notice what she was cuddling up to. Usually I would be blushing but I had gotten used to it from all this time carrying her. She was still a light pink from still having a fever. “Uh. Why am I on your back?” she asked going completely red now.
“We had to keep moving” I answered smiling at her.
“You guys should have just left me. I became a liability as soon as my body went into shock” she said. Everyone stopped and looked at her.
“How did you know your body was in shock?” Nori asked.
“My Zanpakuto and the fact that I couldn’t wake up” was her answer.
“Haha. Even she agrees with me” Tato said laughing. Everyone shot him a look that said shut the hell up. She soon pushed herself out of my arms. Sure stumbling a bit but gained her balance. But that didn’t last long because Kibune came up behind her picking her up and tossed her to me where I instantly caught her. She was mumbling something that wasn’t understandable because she was now dizzy. One thing we caught though was.
“Look at the pretty little acorns” she mumbled with swirly eyes as she giggled slightly off still running a fever. “I wonder where the squall is” she laughed still out of it slightly. Sighing as I put her back on my back when she passed out from being dizzy.
“That…Was interesting” Nori said blinking a couple of times at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment