Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #4 *Shusuke Amagai love story*








*Kiyomi’s POV*
Looking at the men I’m to travel with for the time being. It appeared that I was to be the only girl. Great and I share a tent with 6 guys not including Kibune or Amagai. Just what I needed. Plus the once that weren’t there to see the fight keep staring at me but not my face or eyes. Oh no. My body. My chest and butt. It pissed me off I almost wanted to hit them. It was so annoying. The made me want to hit but I knew I couldn’t. Well that was unless one of them touched me. Amagai seemed to noticed them staring at me with lust and need in their eyes. But what he noticed the most was the dark glare I was giving them and my fingers twitching close to forming a fist. My leather gloves already on.
“Men. Meet our new team member. Her name is Kiyomi Kurosaki from the 11th division” Amagai announced to them. He seemed shy but I could tell he held power. That was for sure.
“T-The 11th squad” One of the men stuttered scared.
“Ahh. What’s so bad about the 11th division. They’re nothing but wimps if they have such a small vulnerable looking girl in their squad” Another man said.
“You’re kidding right. Have you ever seen an 11th member fight? Their fucking insane. Including the captain. He’ll kill you if you are in the way” another said.
“You fourth members are just scaredy cats” another voice said.
“Two fourth division members. Two squad 3 members, and one 10th squad member. How interesting” I mumbled which surprised them.
“H-How did you know that?” the one I believe to have been in squad 10 asked.
“The way you act. The fourth suad members fear the 11th squad members. The squad three members just don’t care the 10th member tries to act tough” I said boredly at the whole thing. They all looked away scratching their back or their heads (Remember this is not for Kibune or Amagai. It’s just for the guys she doesn’t know the names yet)
“Nice to meet you I’m Haku” this one from squad four said timid 1st pic:
“I’m Hisoka. Haku’s older brother” this one from the same squad said 2nd pic:
“I’m Ko” one from the squad 3 3rd pic:
“I’m Tato” one from squad 3 said 4th pic:
“I’m Nori” the last from the third said 5th pic:
“I’m Osume” the one from the 10th said 6th pic:
“Um. Pleasure to meet you” I said smiling at them. The fourth gave me nervous looks making me laugh. “Come on. Just because I’m in the 11th doesn’t mean I’m going to kick your asses for crossing paths with me” I said smiling at them. The nervously smiled back but it was getting somewhere. One of them noticed Kibune was messing with his shoulder that I had hit him at and swear I might have fractured something. One walked over and started to check it out.
“Haha. You always get in trouble don’t you? Who was it this time?” Hisoka asked laughing. Smiling nervously as I scratched the back of my head laughing very faintly.
“Sorry about that” I said. They all just laughed at me. Licking my lips as I Looked at all the guys around me. ‘Not half bad of a team from what I can tell. They are all relaxed with each other and probably work in sync with each other. I hope I don’t let them down’ I thought biting my lip nervously. ‘I hope I just don’t embarrass them or get in the way of them’ I thought and soon we started traveling.
“Kiyomi-chan. How old are you? Well How long have you been in the soul society?” Ko asked.
“Um. I’ve been in the soul society for 16 years now. Including not being a soul reaper part of the 13 court guard squads” I said smiling at them as they stared wide eyed at me.
“So…… How did you even get into the court guard squads when you just got there? How did you even afford it?” Hisoka asked. Smiling at them.
“Oh well you see. Funny story” I said.
*Flash back*
Looking up at the sky. My sword sitting right next to me as my gloves stayed on. The sun was glowing brightly in the sky as I lay on my back listening to all the kids on the street below play and have fun with each other even though they were poor and couldn’t afford a lot of things. They still had each other. Much more than I did. Sure I didn’t want to get close to anyone but that was because they don’t have the same plan as I do. A soft smile came to my face. Sure my clothes were more fancy then the others here but that’s what I came here wearing 7th pic:
A shadow blocked out my sun. Jumping to my just in time to avoid getting killed. Spinning around as I punched the Hollow in its hand sending it flying just from me hitting its hand. Holding my Zanpakuto in my other hand then the one I used to hit the hollow.
Jumping in the air towards it and landed a hit in its face not really noticing the soul reaper that was behind me. Watching as it evaporated as I started to fall towards the ground. Landing on my feet noticing the high spiritual pressure behind me. Spinning around to see a shinigami guy. He stood there shocked as he stared at me. “Come with me please” he said reaching his hand out. Being myself I hesitated not really trusting the man right now. Getting to the soul reaper academy in no time because he flash stepped there.
Going to what appeared to be the principles off of head maser? I’m not quite sure to tell the truth. “why are you bringing me this child?” the man asked staring at me but stood to his feet.
“S-She just defeated that hollow from earlier sir. And only with her fists as well” the man that brought me here said. The man in front of me looked like he was thinking.
“Were you planning on entering the academy?” he asked as I gave a little nod. “If you can defeat this man that brought you. How does is sound if I allow you into the academy for free?” he asked looking at me. A smile instantly appeared on my face at this offer. Bowing to him in a respectful way.
“I would be in your debt if you allow that” I said smiling at him. Looking at the man as he tapped his sword to his shoulder.
“Good lucky kid” he said tapping his Zanpakuto.
~End~
“Yeah he acted cocky and strong but I beat him into the ground within 10 minutes even while he was in shiki” I said as the others started laughing. Smiling at them as I closed my eyes in a happy way with them.
*Amagai’s POV*
Staring at Kiyomi. She was weird. Her hair. Purple with natural pink hair going around her face. Framing it perfectly. Her smile as she looked at us after…It was absolutely beautiful. Smiling myself unable to help it as I stared at her unable to stop myself from doing so.
All the guys looked at me then at Kiyomi and moved so I ended up right next to her. Looking at all of them surprised as they smirked giving me the thumbs up in a way of we have your back. She didn’t seem to notice or she didn’t show any sign she did as we walked.
“Kiyomi-chan. Do you remember anything from living?” Ko asked her.
“Yeah. I remember everything actually” she replied. “How I lived, how I acted, my family, how I died as well. All of it. Even fighting with my spiritual pressure in my fist is something from while I was living” she said as we all slowed down except her as we stared. She was happy. Why would she be happy. “Because death is only a new start for people. Death is something you should never fear. Death is a part a being alive. If will come sooner or later” she said making everyone stare at her.
“She’s really bright for such a young person” Nori said smiling slightly. Everyone nodded as we caught up to her.
“Plus if I hadn’t died when I did I probably would never have met any of you” she said smiling as she walked to her own beat. Smiling as I watched her but couldn’t help having my eyes go down to her hips as they swung back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment