Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #7 *Shusuke Amagai love story*

~Two years later~
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Breathing in the cool air. Right now I was kind of relaxed and at ease. I’ve got complete control of my reitsu that I haven’t gone into a shock again. The guys have been helping me with that. They have even been helping me with my banki mode. Especially Shusuke and Kibune.
“Kiyomi” I heard Shusuke say coming up from behind me. Laying down and bent my head back so I could see him. He was blushing slightly. Even though it was unofficial but everyone in the group considered us a couple and we kind of acted like a couple sense half a year ago. We were just too shy, nervous to tell the truth. Well I was too shy and nervous with him. Sure I was blunt and rude some of the times but when it came to me liking him I was so embarrassed.
“Yes Shusuke-kun?” I asked not standing up. He was the only one around. I had no need to do so. He smiled and sat down next to me then laid down looking up at the sky with me.
“You’re amazing. You know that Kiyomi” he said closing his eyes with a sigh.
“Am not” I answered making him laugh at me.
“Yes you are. Trust me on that” he said turning to his side so he could look at me and was using his elbow for support. Closing my eyes.
“Think what you wish then. But you’re more amazing them I am” I said starting to fall asleep.
“Don’t tease” he said. Opening my eyes expecting him to still be at my side only to find him right above me. “You know I don’t like it when you tease me” he said staring at me.
“I wasn’t” I said. I was probably bright red right now as he lowered his face to mine pushing his lips to mine. My eyes widened at this but it didn’t take me long to kiss back seeing as I’ve been wanting to kiss him for the past 1 /12 years that I’ve been with them.
Wrapping my arms around his shoulders as my eyes closed. Soon finding some of his body weight against mine. Flinching a little at this and pulled away from the kiss looking at him unsure really. I mean come on he was being so straight forward and I wasn’t sure if I was ready for that. He though looked down at me and his lips went to my jaw then my neck moving slowly. Freezing slightly as I felt his waist move between my legs and pushed his private area against mine.
A small moan escaped my lips when he did this though. Aching my back as I decided to give in and let him do what he wanted seeing as I kind of wanted it as well. I was just nervous. I mean I never even thought about doing it until now with someone. Letting my body relax under his as I noticed that this seemed to please him that I was starting to relax and get into what he was doing.
Slowly moving my hands from around his back and to his front where I opened his top letting it hang loosely. Letting my finger glide over his muscular stomach and around to his back. He pulled away from my neck and looked at me in the eyes as a smile appeared on his face when he realized fully that I wasn’t going to push him away. Soon finding myself without my shinigami uniform on and his waist grinding against mine. His right hand was entertaining itself by sliding up and down my side starting from my shoulder over my left breast and down to my hip then pack up as his left hand held my hands over my head as he was kissing from my neck down leaving a few marks on my shoulder and chest but nowhere that anyone could see seeing as it would completely embarrass me.
Feeling his lips on my cleavage as my back arched a little higher than it already was making a slight moaning sound. Biting my lip in slight embarrassment at this. I mean I’m almost completely naked and he is not. What’s far about that? Soon having him move back up to my face pushing his lips to mine.
*Kibune’s POV*
Walking through the forest with Haku, Hisoka, Osumi and Tato. They got worried about Amagai and Kiyomi and over ruled my decision to not search for them so here we are searching for the two which I know is going to end rather badly. Walking into a clearing with the others as everyone froze in their place. Even I did. Staring wide eyed at Amagai and Kiyomi. They were also frozen as well. Amgai on top of Kiyomi dressed but Kiyomi on the other hand was practically naked.
“OH MY FUCKING GOD” Osumi shouted in shock as he fell on his butt with a major nose bleed at the sight of Kiyomi. Amagai instantly lowered himself so Kiyomi was completely covered by him as the rest of us ran for our lives. Grabbing Osumi by the back of his shirt and ran as fast as we could. Eight minutes later Amagai came into our clearing completely red.
“We’re so sorry” Tato shouted blushing so dark I would think his head would explode. Amagai gave a nervous laugh.
“I-It’s Okay. Our bad” he said scratching his head nervously. We all looked away from each other completely nervous.
“So how was it?” Nori asked being the pervert he was. Something came flying at him hitting him death square in his face. Turning out to be the hilt of Kiyomi’s sword as she walked into the clearing so very red it actually made us laugh.
“Y-Y-You pervert” she said picking up her sword as she sat down very awkwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment