Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #1 *Shusuke Amagai love story*

~Story Starts in the past~
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Walking down the pathway with my mother and my two month old brother Ichigo. I was so happy that I finally got under sibling. Even though it was just one I was so happy about it. It was hard to hide that face and my mother was so happy that I was so excited for I usually never was excited about anything that came my way.
Even though most people say I’m weird, creepy and not ordinary I take it as a complement. I see spirits, hollows and soul reapers. I know all them because dad explained these things to me for they would just keep following me around and it was kind of creepy. But I’ve been using my reiatsu to fight with my fist and feet. Focusing it to my boy parts and would fight like that for I’ve been attacked so many times it just came natural. Dad was apparently a captain in this place cold the Seireitei. It didn’t really take too much for it to matter with me being me. I could believe him.
Well anyways. Walking down the path with mom as she carried Ichigo and I’m carrying the shopping bags. I was so protective of them and mother knew it. I even made sure that she didn’t do anything around the house at all while pregnant.
Feeling something strong up ahead which instantly got my guard up. My mother stiffened for some reason. It’s possible that she could feel it as well. “Hey mom. Can you go back the long way? This way doesn’t feel right for Ichigo. I mean look at him. His crying his little eyes out” I said smiling at Ichigo as he was crying. Mom hesitated knowing I wasn’t going to go with her but nodded and headed in a different direction. Looking ahead to where we were heading and started down that path.
‘This doesn’t feel like just any ordinary hollow’ I thought and stopped as a man stood on the path. Just stood there looking my way. But something caught my eyes. It had a hollow mask that was almost gone. But it was still there. My eyes hardened as I set the bags on the ground and pulled on my favorite leather gloves. I guess it was a good thing I sent mother and Ichigo the other way that I didn’t sense anything coming from.
“So you’re the girl huh? This is rather pathetic. The lesser Arrancars asking me to come and finish off a little girl” he said. His hands in his pockets. His red hair, green eyes. Focusing reiatsu into my fists ready.
“Don’t call me little just because I’m not very tall. Now if you are going to finish me. Make it quick. I have to make sure my mother and brother gets home” I said ready for him. But what I wasn’t too ready for was his speed. It was like he just vanished. Quickly spinning around just in time to block and attack. It hurt yes but I blocked it with greet force. The ground breaking under my feet. Attacking him with all my might.
*Isshin’s POV*
Running down the pathway looking for my daughter. My wife and Ichigo had made it home as she told me what happened and that Kiyomi went off the way that the bad feeling was coming from. Running down the path that she spoke of looking for her. Looking for my loving little girl. Sure she wasn’t little anymore but she was still and always will be my little girl. I came to a stop at what I saw in front of me. The ground was destroyed and my daughter was falling forward. But the person she was fighting against was on the ground already dead as his body evaporated.
My eyes widened at what I saw. All the blood that was around the area. Running over to Kiyomi and kneeled down next to her and moved her hair out of the way trying to feel for a pulse that just wasn’t there. Starting to freak out as I spun her on her back and stared in horror.
“Fuck” I said instantly trying to get her to start breathing and a pulse going. Soon noticing something sitting in the grass looking out at the lake. Looking up and saw who it was. My heart was aching at it.
“Kiyomi” I said as she turned her head and smiled at me but then it went to a frown as she looked back out at the rivers water. Walking over to her and sat down right next to her and wrapped and arm around my daughters spirit. “I’m sorry I’m so sorry” I said now crying pretty much. Feeling her arms wrap back around me.
“Don’t be. It was my chose to go this way and take it out. Mom and Ichigo are all that matters now daddy. Plus now I can go to the soul society. Even if you don’t see me. You’ll know that I’m always going to watch you guys. Keep them safe dad. I wouldn’t want to see one of them any time soon” Kiyomi said and let go standing up and started to walk away. Heading towards a soul reaper. She knew the one was close. “I’ll see you in a long time dad” she said and disappeared out of my sight.
Years passed since that day until our mother was killed as well. Ichigo was alive though. That’s what mattered.
“Father?” Ichigo asked looking at the pictures in the room walking over to him. “Who is this?” he asked pointing to Kiyomi. A smile came to my face. It was hard for me to look at pictures of her still without getting really emotional.
“She’s your older sister Ichigo” I answered as Karin and Yuzu came into the room.
“Huh. But we’ve never seen her before. Even at the funeral. Where is she? Why didn’t she come to respect even our own mother? Why isn’t she hear?” Ichigo asked almost angry. Letting a sad smile appear on my face.
“She’s dead Ichigo. She could not come for she is already dead” I answered.
“What? How? When?” Yuzu asked.
“It happened when Your mother and a two mouth old Ichigo was out in town. It was funny really. I should have went with them because I had a feeling something bad was going to happen but I thought not to go for your sister Kiyomi was a very skilled fighter. No one that had ever went against the one. She never came out of it with anything more than a smirk. No injuries of any kind. Yet that one day. She told your mother to go a different way with you Ichigo from the way you guys were heading. Kiyomi went that way though. Your mother told me that Kiyomi sensed something and told her to go a different way. Kiyomi was murdered by someone. She obviously injured the person that she fought against badly. But needless to say I ran to the area after Ichigo and mother was home only to find Kiyomi dead on the ground. She loved you so much Ichigo. She was so excited that she had a younger brother. She was so excited to teach you new things, everything but she give it up to protect you and your mother from harm” I said smiling at the pictures of her.
“Many people picked on her for her weird hair color and she would always get in fights that ended in the other person on the ground and her walking away as if it didn’t happen. She was... 19 at the time Ichigo, Yuzu, Karin. You guys had no way of knowing her. Your mother and I had trouble after she was born to have other children and after so long we manage to have more. Kiyomi was so kind. Though I have a feeling telling me that she knew she was going to die. For that month she would always tell me never look at the past with sadness. Always look to the future that you have. Also she would start to distance herself that week. She became more guarded. Even though I guaranty she was in a lot of pain she had a smile on her face the whole time” I said looking down at my kids that were actually crying now. Binding down so I could wrap my arms around them.
*Kiyomi’s POV*
Taking a deep breath of air with my eyes closed. Years have passed. But unlike the people here… I remember my life as a human. I remember my name, my age and everything else. Even my baby brother father and mother. I remember everything about them. Grabbing the hilt of my sward ready to practice more with it. My reiatsu since coming here has gone up a lot. And I was very good at fighting with my fists and feet. So this is what my plan was. Get great at using my sword or at least till shiki. Books smarts which I already am on the academy stuff and then join the academy to be part of the 13 court guard squads. It was the plan for now. It was my way of keeping myself going now that I have no family here or any friends to add to that. It was my way of stopping myself from going insane and or killing myself.
OKAY ON WITH THE PRESENT TIME 

No comments:

Post a Comment