Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #8 *Shusuke Amagai love story*

*The head captains POV*

Looking at Amagai as he was about to stab his sword into the ground but something came flying at him and hit him in the cheek sending him flying as the person took the blade from him. Noticing that their arm was bandaged up along with their leg as well. “Shusuke Amagai” the most dangerous and scary voice said. Getting a clear view of who it was. It was Kiyomi Kurosaki.

“K-K-Kiyomi” Amagai stuttered holding his face as he backed up closer to the wall as if he was trying to get away from her. Noticing Yachiru was on Kiyomi’s back and Kenpachi was walking over towards us. She cracked her knuckles as an insanely evil look appeared on her face.

“How dare you” she said. Noticing how she glanced at Yachiru and Yachiru instantly jumped off and onto Kenpachi’s shoulder. Her spiritual pressure spiked to an alarming rate. “You throw a cue behind my back, you attack a perfectly innocent little girl that had nothing to do with your father, you attack the head captain and don’t allow him to explain, you even had Kibune in this whole thing” Kiyomi said taking a threatening step towards him as his eyes field with fear. Suddenly she was right in front of Shusuke and tossed him towards me. Moving to the side as he went flying past me. But he was hit into the air then slammed into the ground in the middle of all of us. “You staged a cue behind my back you little mother fucker” she shouted punching him again.

“Ow that hurt” he shouted.

“It was supposed to you little ass whole” she shouted back grabbing him by the collar and tossed him into the air allowing him to land onto the ground

“Yeah. Go Okaa-san. Kick his ass” Yachiru cheered excitedly as her hand made contact with Amagais gut and he sent straight through the building flying towards the ground. But he didn’t make it to the ground instead he went flying up into the air over head.

“I’m sorry Kiyomi-chan” he shouted scared and that was clear and I could see why. She was tossing him around like a rag doll even though he had spiritual pressure left and could fight but wasn’t given the chance. We wall slowly backed away from her when her spiritual pressure spiked higher again. Though Shunsui wasn’t that smart and just stood there not even noticing everyone step back.

“Hey Kurosaki-san. Give the boy a break” he said and Kiyomi’s eyes shot to him in a dangerous way as her hand went to the hilt of her zanpakuto.

“Want to say that again captain” she said in a threatening to. He raised his hands up as he quickly backed away hiding behind Jushiro who started laughing. She went back to Shusuke as she lifted him up into the air and started shaking him. “You little ass whole” she shouted tossing him again and this time it knocked him out completely. “Pathetic” she said crossing her arms as she walked over to Kenpachi as Yachiru jumped onto her shoulders giggling slightly.

“Kiyomi Kurosaki” I said making her look at me. It was clear as day she was still pissed off. “Seeing as you just kicked your captains ass is good enough of a test for you and I think for the rest of us. I’m appointing you the captain of squad 3. Shusuke Amagai will be taking your position as the 6th seat. You are to keep very close eyes on him Kiyomi” I said and she huffed but nodded her head glaring in the direction of Shusuke as Unohana and her lieutenant went to attend to Amagai.

“Fine whatever. Ichigo you come with me” she said and grabbed the orange haired boy and drug him along with her but he did so willingly smiling at his older sister.

*Izuru’s POV*

Staring at Kiyomi as she dragged Ichigo into the squad. “Izuru I have a favor to ask you” she said and I nodded starting to follow her getting to the captains quarters as she went in with Ichigo and I followed slightly nervous. She started throwing things in a bag and half the room ended up being empty. She handed me the bag with a pissed off look. “Put Amagai’s things in his new room as the 6th seated officer” she said and I looked at her confused.

“I was changed to being captain for his betrayal” she answered me. I nodded my head and left the room with the bag.

‘What happened’ I wondered in my head. After dropping the bag off I walked back to the room and knocked getting the okay and walked in. “Can I do anything else for you Captain?” I asked.

“Get the whole squad together and tomorrow go and pick up Amagai from the fourth division if he is allowed to leave then show him his new room” she said coldly about the Amagai part. Giving a bow as I was about to leave. “Kira. Don’t bow to me please” she said and I looked at her as if she was crazy. “I don’t like it when the people that work under me feel abridged to bow” she said smiling at me nodding as I left to gather the squad.

*Ichigo’s POV*

Staring at Kiyomi as Yachiru suddenly popped out of her hair making me fall backwards from where I was sitting with my tea but someone quickly grabbed that out of my hands and set it on the table. “K-Kenpachi’s going to kill you for taking Yachiru” I said surprised by her.

“Kenny won’t kill Kiyomi. Kiyomi is Yachiru’s okaa-san” she said making my eyes go wide.

“No by blood Ichigo. I came into the 11th division and she started calling me Okaa-san but I didn’t care about it and I actually find it rather cute” Kiyomi said looking at Yachiru as she raised her cup up and let Yachiru have a drink. “As long as I get her home before 10 everything is alright” Kiyomi said as Yachu kissed Kiyomi’s cheek and looked around the room. Kiyomi suddenly pulled out something from her sleeve and handed it to Yachiru. “I almost forgot about it. I got you some candy from the different places I went” Kiyomi said and Yachiru instantly popped a piece into her mouth. She looked back at me.

“How’s mom and dad doing Ichigo?” she asked and I got a look on my face apparently.

“Mom is dead. She protected me from a hollow and dad…We’ll he’s being an idiot and protective of Karin and Yuzu” I said with a sigh.

“Who are they?” she asked staring at me intensely.

“My…Our younger sisters” I corrected myself. She smiled looking up at the ceiling. “Karin is into soccer and is very smart. She can see spirits somewhat like I can. Yuzu though can’t see spirits but she loves to cook and is a bit of a sweet heart really” I said and I could see that Kiyomi’s tense muscles started to relax as a smile came to her face.

“Good. He did look ahead of his life instead of the past” she said taking a sip of her tea as her eyes closed. “Hey Ichigo I heard that Hanataro taught you how to use your reitsu in your fists” she suddenly said and I nodded my head. “Show me” she said standing up and sat Yachiru down as she let her right foot goo behind her.

“I’m not hitting my sister” I said making her smirk.

“You’re hitting me because I order you to hit me as a captain and as your older sibling” she ordered me as I looked the other way. “Ichigo do you really think something like this will hurt me when I was the one that made it?” she asked looking at me serious as I thought about it for a little while but stood up and pulled my hand back almost hesitating to do this as I punched my sister only for her to slide back a couple of inches.

“There” I said blushing slightly. I don’t know why but I was.

“Oh nice hit not all that powerful really but it could do some damage” she said smiling as she kissed my cheek but stopped before she walked to her seat and started searching her room for something. She found what she was looking for apparently. “Hey Ichigo. Give these to dad” she said tossing me a little box. Looking at it as I opened it. It held a pendant in it. “Don’t ask questions or anything just give it to him please” she said smiling at me as I nodded my head and a knock came to the door as she went over and opened it. Out stood Izuru.

“Captain we’re ready” he said smiling as he handed her the whit captain haori. She put it on and walked out of the room as Yachiru jumped on her shoulder. “I’ll be seeing you more often Ichigo” she said as they disappeared and I left the room closing the door. Heading back home with Rukai after checking on Rurichiyo.

Getting home and walked into the house to have dad come flying at me with his foot hitting me in the face.

*Isshin’s POV*

Laughing at Ichigo as he stood up annoyed pulling something out and pushed it into my hands and left the room heading to his room. Looking at the box in my hands. Slowly opening it and my eyes widened. This was Kiyomi’s pendant that we got her for her 7th birthday. She loved it. ‘Ichigo got to meet his older sister’ I thought smiling but then noticed a little note in the box. Reaching in and pulled out the note.

‘Hey dad. I know what you are thinking. This is a joke or something but it really isn’t. It’s me Kiyomi. Ever since I heard that Ichigo came to the soul society I’ve had this box ready for him when I saw him. Or at least hope I saw him. After all the first time he came to the soul society I was off in the expedition unit. I was in the 11th squad before that. Now I’m in the 3rd squad. I was the 6th seat but to some circumstances that changed and now I’m the captain. To think I wanted to be the 6th seat to avoid the paperwork now I’m going to be swarmed with him. Funny how life works now isn’t it. Hey dad. I’m proud of you and I’m happy to know you and Ichigo are alright’ I read in my head of what the note said. ‘Oh and ps. Good job on getting two little girls love you and love my sibling Kiyomi Kurosaki’ it read on the back almost as if that was just added and by the way it looked it was just added. Smiling at the note.

“Kiyomi” I whispered putting the pendant down on my dresser. Smiling at it as I allowed my finger to glide over the sparkling diamond. The day she died that pendant wasn’t with her on in her room so I really wondered where it went but I see that it went with her to the soul society.

*Kiyomi’s POV*

“She’s our new captain?” the squad asked and I nodded my head to them.

“Yes. Sorry about the sudden…Change of captains but our old captain…wasn’t being good” I said with a cold look in my eyes. “But we will be working like a team like Amagai taught and showed you all” I said smiling at all of them. They all cheered slightly with me as there captain

“Um. Captain” a nervous girl asked raising her hand up from the crowd. Looking at her as I waited for her to continue. “C…Can you show us how you fight?” she asked fidgeting with her cloths as she bit her lip nervously.

“No need to be nervous. If you guys want something from me that is reasonable then just ask me and I will see what I can do” I said walking down into the training grounds. “Izuru I would normally fight you but seeing as you are injured still I want you to stay at the side lines. Yachiru will you please go and get Kenpachi for me or even Ikkaku will do just fine…just as long as they can fight” I said and Yachiru took off soon returning but with both Kenpachi and Ikkaku along with Yumichika. Kenpachi was bandaged up still from our fight that actually was 3 days ago but we were stuck in the 4th division until today.

“Okaa-san I brought three of them instead” Yachiru shouted waving her hand high in the air. Moving my shoulders and popped my back and I bent all the way backwards and allowed my stiff joints pop in a relaxing way while also stretching my muscles.

“I have a few things to say. This isn’t going to be all out like Kenpachi and I did a few days ago. I don’t want to end up in the 4th division again like I did a few days ago. Do I make myself clear you three” I said and they nodded their heads. Pulling out my Zanpakuto and pulled my gloves on tighter with my teeth. My hair was already pulled in a ponytail. Ikkaku turned his sword to Shiki as did Yumichiki as Kenpachi pulled out his sword. Spinning my Zanpakuto in my hand as they got into a position. Kenpachi behind me, Ikkaku slightly in front of me to the right and Yumichika to the left.

Soon it began and they all ran at me. The whole squad seemed to be nervous. Kenpachi took a swing at me from my back towards my neck. But I bent forward dodging and instantly raised my foot kicking him in the chest sending him flying backwards as Yumichika and Ikkaku took a swing from below and high as I jumped and bent back while doing this having both the blades miss me as my feet made contact with their faces doing the splits in the air while sideways. They stumbled back as my sword swung down to Ikkaku which he managed to block but my sword went right through the wood of his sword…

*The next chapter should be up soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment