Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #11 *Shusuke Amagai love story*

*Kisuke’s POV*

Staring at the captain in front of me. I’ve seen her before. Maybe 19 years ago as a human killing the hollows. The hoari of the 3rd division on her shoulders as she seemed very relaxed. But something that made me wonder was how did she get two Zanpakuto’s, pass the academy and become a captain so quickly. “Kisuke. This is the new captain of the 3rd division. Her name is Kiyomi Kurosaki” Hitsugaya said standing next to her. Along with the lieutenant of the 3rd as well. Fanning myself as I stared at her.

“I’ll have to make her a gigai. It will take till tomorrow” I said staring at her as she stared right back.

“What’s the point in me having a gigai when I personally can’t do anything with them to begin with? You’ve seen me in the past. You know as well as I do that I can’t walk around here” she said suddenly. Raising an eyebrow at her.

“That may be so but I can easily change the hair” I said making her raise an eyebrow in return.

“Too much work. Don’t worry about doing a gigai for me” she said waving her hand in an I don’t care way.

“Kiyomi-chan. Just let him do a gigai. You’ll be bored without al us around” Matsumoto said drapping her arms around Kiyomi’s shoulder earning a tick mark from her captain.

“Matsumoto. She’s a captain now not some 4th seat from the 11th division anymore. Show her respect” Toshiro shouted at her.

“But taicho” Matsumoto whined. They went to the back and got into their gigais as Izuru looked at his taicho before going back as well getting in his gigai. “Kiyomi-chan. Have him make you a gigai so we can go shopping” Matsumoto said as they ran out to get to school in time as Kiyomi sat at the table in the room. Leg bent and arm on knee.

Sitting down as well but having Jinta bring tea for the both of us. “How did you become a captain so quickly and in such a short amount of time?” I asked.

“Skills. When I first went to the soul society I had my first Zanpakuto within the first week. Mastered it while in the expedition unit after being in squad 11 for I believe 2 months than come back a betrayal and then while I was playing with Ikkaku, Yumichika and Kenpachi so the squad could watch my second Zanpakuto appeared” she said taking a sip and I noticed her arm was bandaged up.

“What happened to your arm?” I asked.

“Oh. Hehe. Well 5 days ago Kenpachi and I went all out destroying quite a few squad barracks in the process” She answered scratching the back of her head as she leaned against the wall. “So you use to be a captain. How interesting. How the hell did you put up with the paperwork?” she asked her head going to the table. “I managed to catch up on what the division was behind on because of Gin but also I managed to get a few months ahead. That stuff was hard” she said with a sigh as she rubbed her temples. Chuckling slightly at this.

“Yes that was annoying as well. But you get used to it” I said making her sigh.

“It took me the whole time I’ve been back which had only been a month to finish all that work for the other captain that was demoted to the 6th seat for something that he did” she said with a sigh as she tilted her head so her chin was on the table looking at me with a smile.

“So you’re Ichigo-sans sister?” I asked having my fan in front of my face.

“Yeah. Older by 18 years and 9 months” she replied making me laugh.

“You kept track of that?” I laughed and her smile widened.

“Of course. Why would I forget the little brothers age that I died for” she answered making me stop laughing.

“What happened? I remember seeing you on the street and hollows always following you and attacking you yet you killed them without too much of a problem. Yet you were killed” I said looking at her serious.

“Espada. That’s all that I truly remember about the person. The first espada is what he called himself. I just remember thinking and knowing I needed to get right of it and also how it was targeting me. I remember it falling and starting to disappearing then talking to my dad for a little while and left to find a soul reaper” Was her answer as she scratched the back of her head. Staring at her.

“I see” I said taking a drink of my tea as she laid her head back down and closed her eyes falling asleep there as I got up to get working on her gigai.

*Ichigo’s POV*

Staring at Toshiro, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Rangiku, Kira and Renji. “Why are you guys here?” I asked staring at them.

“You have no idea what you fought did you. Even your sister is here to fight those things that you fought” Ikkaku said scratching the back of his head.

“Sister. Where is she?” I asked looking around.

“Back at Urahara’s seeing as she doesn’t have a gigai and most certainly can’t come to school” Kira said looking at me as he stepped forward. “You can talk to her later” he said.

“Why the hell would you bring my sister to such a dangerous mission?” I shouted.

“Because she knows more than us about them. After all she was killed by the first espada as a human and also she is the one that requested to come. To protect you Ichigo” Yumichika said.

Looking over towards the window when I sensed a hollow about to go after it but Ikkaku stopped me. “Don’t. Let Kiyomi take care of it” he said and with that the hollow was gone. “Simple hollows are nothing to her seeing as she had to fight hollows day after day while in the expedition unit. She has more skill probably at fighting hollows at the moment then we do” he added swallowing his pride to say it.

*Kiyomi’s POV*

Sighing as I walked back into Urahara Kisuke’s shop to see a little black cat sitting at the table. Staring at it. “Surprising. You have high spiritual pressure” I said staring at it for it to suddenly grin at me.

“Of course you would notice captain of squad 3” it said making my eyes widen.

“Why is a cat talking?” I asked shaking my head. “oh man do I have a headache or what” I said plopping down with my face on the table. “What’s your name cute little kitty?” I asked not looking up.

“Yoruichi Shihoin” it replied. Raising a hand up to the cat.

“Nice to meet you Yoruichi of the Shihoin clan” I said. Having a cat paw in my soon turning into a hand. Looking up to see the cat turned into a human soul reaper I guess she is. Glancing down to see she was butt naked. Unable to stop the words that came out of my mouth. “Nice body you have there. Wouldn’t expect anything less from a Shihoin” I said making her grin at me as she got dressed then pulled out sake.

“You seem like fun” she said making me laugh.

“Thanks” I stand drinking down the cup rather easily as I poured more for the both of us.

*Ichigo’s POV*

Walking into Urahara’s place. “Ichigo” Yoruichi shouted in a drunken voice. “You’re sister is awesome” she laughed loudly. Getting to the room to see Yoruichi with her arms around Kiyomi that was laughing with a slight pink line on her face from her drunkenness.

“Kiyomi-taicho” Kira shouted running over as she drank another cup.

“What is it Izuru? D-Did you need something?” she asked shaking her head a little as she looked at Izuru. She didn’t really show that she was drunk with the way she was talking.

“KIYOMI-ONEE-SAN. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING DRINKING? YOU ARE UNDER AGE?” I shouted at my sister.

“Actually I’m over age already. I’m technically 38 years old” She laughed at me no sign of being drunk other then the pink line on her face. My eye twitched.

“You don’t look old enough” I said making her laugh as she stood up noticing the two Zanpakuto’s that she had making my eyes widen.

“Yes I have two Zanpakutos now” She said scratching the back of her head as she stumbled for a second getting her footing again. She scratched the back of her head. “Izuru. Come with me. I’m going on a walk” she said stumbling for a couple of steps as they left Izuru following close behind to make sure she didn’t hurt herself. Izuru already ditching his Gigai.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“She still fighting with Amagai” Rangiku sung.

*Kiyomi’s POV*

Glancing around slowly starting to come down from my buzz. Standing to my feet when I felt strong spiritual pressure. Izuru standing as well having been waiting for me to get less drunk then I apparently was. Yeah apparently I walked into a pole and bowed to it while apologizing. Izuru after that started teasing me about it which I knew he was just trying to make me feel better which it did actually.

“Izuru. Come with me. We’re going to help Ichigo. He’s pretty stupid” I said rubbing my face as he looked at me worried. “Don’t worry Kira. I’m fine. It’s just a small ringing in my ears right now” I said and he nodded as we both took off in the direction. Landing on a roof top as I grabbed my head. ‘Never drink when you don’t know why they’ll attack you’ I thought and started running seeing as it hurt less than flash step. Jumping from the roof tops and finding my brother fighting. It took me some time and he was getting pretty beat up. Sighing as I jumped down in front of Ichigo that was trying to get back up.

“Move he’s too powerful” Ichigo said making me look at him from the corner of my eyes as I kicked him to the side and out of my way to Rukai.

“Keep him out of my way” I said pulling out Foundre Scythe. Running one of my hands through my hair. “From the power you hold I would conclude that you are an espada. But not a high end one” I said earning a growl.

“I’ll have you know I’m the 6th espada Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Who are you?” he growled out.

“Third division captain of the thirteen court guard squads. Kiyomi Kurosaki” I answered.

“What are you related to him or something?” he asked pointing to Ichigo confused.

“I’m his dead older sister” I answered scratching the back of my head as I swayed a little but re balanced myself as Izuru went to step forward. “It’s alright Izuru. Don’t worry just help Ichigo please” I said smiling over my shoulder at him having the espada run towards me.

“Don’t you dare look away brat” he shouted. Staying in place as Izuru shouted my name but when he went to swing at me I simply raised my sword as my other hand made contact with his face sending him flying. Grinning evilly.

“I should tell you. My swords aren’t my only weapons” I said pulling out my gloves and put them on. Holding my sword in my left hand as I pulled the glove down on my right hand with my teeth putting away the glove for my left hand as I started attacking Grimmjow. Having him block my sword and push ma little which ended in me spinning and having my foot make contact with his face. “Haha” I laughed in enjoyment as I kept pushing this espada back. “You’re not as much fun as I hoped a 6th espada would be” I said landing on the ground in front of him as I looked at him on the ground. My foot on his wrist that was holding his Zanpakuto. My eyes widened as I sensed the other one.

“TAICHO” Izuru shouted about to run forward. Quickly spinning around and grabbed his fist putting my feet on each of Grimmjows wrists so he couldn’t fire a cero like that. Looking at the new one that appeared as I held his hand that he meant to drive through my back into me with my right gloved hand.

“So there was another one” I said.

“Good reflexes for someone that is drunk” he said making me laugh at him.

“Trust me if I really was drunk I wouldn’t be standing. Let along been able to have blocked you. I’m just tipsy” I said smirking at him. He looked at me as if I was weird. “Izuru. I gave you an order. Follow it” I said kindly as I used my Zanpakuto giving an thrust upwards which he instantly pulled out his blade a little bit and blocked. Noticing him forming a blue cero just in time to jump out of the way as it fired. Glancing at my hand. Moving my fingers for a second. He managed to graze my hand but it didn’t do too much damage.

“Trash” he said making me smirk slightly at this as I put on my other glove.

“Hado number 32 Okasen” I said really fast firing off the yellow beam. He managed to hit it away. ‘Um he’s defiantly a higher rank then that Grimmjow is’ I thought with a yawn. Pulling my other glove on my left hand. “Lieu de votre sommeil. La mort de la foudre Scyth (Rise from your slumber Death scythe of lightning)” I said as my Zanpakuto instantly turned to a scythe.

“WHAT THE HELL? YOU RELEASE YOUR ZANPAKUTO BECAUSE HE SHOWS UP” Grimmjow shouted pissed off making my eyes move towards him. “YOU BITCH” he shouted again. He stood to his feet

“Trash you say. How interesting. If I remember correctly a hollow once called me trash as well. Not very much of a hollow really. Something of higher ranking” I said grinning and shot forward with flash step. Getting behind him and swung only to have his blade block mine. Spinning with little effort as I just kept attacking pushing him back.

Jumping back and thrust my scythe down sending a large wave of lightning at the two. Looking up as I noticed the attack didn’t hit to see that they were leaving. Letting them as I flexed my finders in my right hand noticing that something didn’t seem right. Grabbing the tip of my glove and pulled it off noticing how the glove was holding in the blood that was starting to pool in it. Shaking my hand off as I sheathed my swored moving my other hand over and observed the way my fingers were.

“Interesting” I mumbled looking back up. “Hope to see you again little arrancar. I would very much like to kill you for calling me trash” I said as the one I wanted looked back at me. It was the more powerful one as I smirked up at him.

“Taicho” Izuru said running over to me and looked at my hand surprised.

“Just pop them back into place for me” I said which surprised him even more.

“But Taicho it will hurt” he said.

“I know already” I answered and he did start doing what I said only for me to wince with my eyes closed as I allowed him to do this.

“Kiyomi-onee-san” Ichigo said making me look at him.

“You okay Ichigo?” I asked staring at him as Izuru wrapped a bandage around my hand molding my fingers in place.

“I should be asking you that” she shouted standing up.

“What the hell were you thinking jumping in like that” he shouted.

“You are not powerful enough to fight them. You were getting kicked around by one espada like it was nothing while I made them stay on the defense” I said turning my back to him. The world started to spin. “Note to self never drink when you don’t know if you have to fight at least enough to get tipsy” I said falling backwards passing out.

*Izuru’s POV*

Sighing as I caught her. ‘Stubborn just like’ I didn’t get to finish my though because she started to speak in her sleep.

“Shusuke-kun. Why did you not trust me enough” was what she said as she shook in her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment