Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a fighter no matter what I am or where! Ichigo's onee-san! #10 *Shusuke Amagai love story*







*Kiyomi’s POV*

Soon it began and they all ran at me. The whole squad seemed to be nervous. Kenpachi took a swing at me from my back towards my neck. But I bent forward dodging and instantly raised my foot kicking him in the chest sending him flying backwards as Yumichika and Ikkaku took a swing from below and high as I jumped and bent back while doing this having both the blades miss me as my feet made contact with their faces doing the splits in the air while sideways. They stumbled back as my sword swung down to Ikkaku which he managed to block but my sword went right through the wood of his sword…

Ikkaku stumbled backwards as I round house kicked him in the face sending him flying as I ran towards Kenpachi hoping by the last fight we had weakened him. Switching hands with my sword as I slashed down having no problem putting almost the same force as it would have been with my right hand. Though my sword just hit his as he stared surprised by this. Grinning at him as he grinned back. The squad cheered as it apparently brought in a crowd.

“KENPACHI ZARAKI KIYOMI KUROSAKI” I heard someone shouted turning out to be the lieutenant of squad 4 shouted at us which made both of us look at her as I was being held above him as he held me up balancing my word on him while in the air.

“What is it?” we asked at the same time.

“You two just beat the crap out of each other not 4 days ago and you are already going at each other again. Stop it before you kill one another” she said angrily. Kenpachi and I glanced at each other a smirk forming on our faces at the same time as we both let out or spiritual energy.

“We’re not going to kill each other. We’re just having a little fun” we said at the same time as Kenpachi hit me back just in time to flip in the air and block an attack from Yumichika. Flipping my body more so I would land on his shoulders wrapping my legs tightly around him not noticing the slight blush that appeared on his face as I flipped again taking a surprised Yumichika with me and tossed him into Ikkaku that was charging now sending both of them to the ground. Landing on my arm only to close one eye and bit my tongue as I spin on the arm flipping into the air and landing one my feet. Slowly moving my arm and my fingers trying to get the pain to go away.

“Captain. Are you alright?” Kira asked about to come onto the field but I raised a hand stopping him with a smile towards him.

“I’m alright. Don’t worry about me” I said as I thrust my arm to my side letting my fingers go straight as I bent it letting spiritual pressure surround it as I attacked with my arm as its own weapon. Getting into a brawl with them which ended in our weapons being sent to the side as I wouldn’t allow them to get to their weapons as it went into a fist fight but I jumped away from them after a second glancing around with my eyes.

“What is it scared” Ikkaku asked with a tick mark seeing as I wasn’t allowing them near their Zanpakuto’s still.

“Who would be scared of you baldy?” I shot back making Yachiru giggle as she clapped her hands excitedly. ‘I could have sworn I heard a voice’ I thought as I started going at them again dust started to rise when I hit the ground putting us in a smoke screen I guess you could say.

*Shunsui’s POV*

Watching as the girl Kiyomi Kurosaki took on three of the 11th squads in a fist fight. Raising an eyebrow at what she did. It was as if she was focusing on something it reminded me of how some kids get their Zanpakuto’s. But she went right back into the brawl. Dust flew into the air as laughter could be heard from the 4 of them. Watching as Kiyomi slide out of the dust with her arms crossed in front of her face but everyone’s eyes widened when another Zanpakuto appeared in her hands making all of them stop as she stared at it.

“She has two Zanpakuto’s now” The squad shouted absolutely surprised. A sheath appearing on her waist. She went over and picked up her other sword and sheathed it. But was still holding the other one out as she tossed the three their weapons back as they also looked surprised as well. Everyone was standing quiet.

“Oh that’s so beautiful. She got a new Zanpakuto and it’s just as beautiful as her other one” Yumichika said all sparkles around him.

“What do you want to do?” kenpachi asked and Kiyomi grinned.

“I want to see Grim can do” she stated spinning it in her hand.

“That girl has guts” Toshiro said.

“She is that Kurosaki’s older sister. I’m not surprised” Jushiro said. Tilting my hat a little.

“Well alright then. But draw your other weapon” Kenpachi said and Kiyomi did holding a Zanpakuto in each hand. She spun both.

“Lieu de votre sommeil. La mort de la foudre Scyth (Rise from your slumber Death scythe of lightning)” Kiyomi said as her original Zanpakuto turned into a scythe. her Zanpakuto as a scythe 1st:


original form 2nd pic:
“There’s one. Can you do the other?” Yumichika asked.

“Rise from the depth of the earth Grim” She said and her other Zanpzkuto turned into a scythe as well. One that looked like this 3rd pic:

What her Zanpakuto looked like before 4th pic:

“Oh two scythes. This makes my life so much easier” she said putting the ends where there was no blade together and for some reason they hooked together as she twisted them and they locked in place like this 5th pic:

She appeared to be talking to the two of her Zanpakutos as she. She grinned as she started spinning them around her body as Kenpachi, Ikkaku and Yumichika got into position as she nodded and they charged her. She positioned her weapon in a strange way to where the curved part of the blade blocked all the attacks to where the blades wrapped around her. Realizing that she twisted them so they faced the same way instead of the opposite.

“The reaper a true reaper” Toshiro mumbled as Hisagi came and started watching surprised at seeing her weapons as scythes

She jumped into the air flipping over Kenpachi as she separated the two. One held in front of her the blade wrapping around her side as the other one was held behind in the same position. The actual sharp part was the closest to her body. “Connected works better with one person. Two is okay” she mumbled figuring out her weapons rather quickly. She held up the one she called Grim into the air. “Cry Grim” she said and thrusted it downwards sending out a strong blast of spiritual pressure like Ichigo’s getsuga Tenso. The difference was it was purple and also another difference was it took off in three different directions but was heading towards the enemy that was in the center. The three of them jumped into the air.

“That’s good enough for now. Thanks guys” kiyomi said as both of them went back to normal Zanpakutos as she put them in the sheaths. “Was that good enough demonstration?” she asked looking at her squad as they nodded their heads. Kenpachi walked up to kiyomi.

“Damn. I really shouldn’t have let you go with those expedition units. Now I don’t have an awesome 4th seat anymore” he said grinning widely. She smirked right back.

“Maybe next time we go all out I show you my bankai” she said and he got a glint in his eyes.

“Bankai?” he said and she nodded her head..

“Yeah. Thanks to those expedition people I achieved my Bankai fully” she stated sticking her tongue out as Yachiru jumped on Kiyomi’s back as she turned her head kissing Yachiru on the cheek as Yachiru giggled loudly. The halls soon started to disappear except for her own squad and Jushiro and I stayed watching what was happening now as she called her whole squad down so she could talk and have them train. But one appeared to have her eyes.

She jumped to this nervous girl 6th pic at top:

The girl seemed even more nervous as she stared at her. “What’s your name and your seat?” Kiyomi asked looking at her as the little girl gulped. She was rather skilled just nervous and I think she would make a good high leveled member of the squad.

“Sadine Black. Taicho. I’m not a seated officer” she answered. Kiyomi tilted her head back a little at this comment.

“Izuru” Kiyomi shouted as he ran over to her and she started whispering something to him as he nodded his head and whispered something back as well. “Well looks like you are a seated officer now” Kiyomi said smiling at the girl. The girl got wide eyed. “You’re our third seat. You have the skills to be a third seat but you are nervous” she said making the girl blush a dark read as the whole squad looked over.

*Sadine’s POV*

It was the next day and I was walking down the hall but stopped as I went to turn a corner and walked back pressing my back to the wall. I know I shouldn’t be listening to Taicho’s conversations…and arguments but I wanted to make sure she was okay.

“Kiyomi-chan” the man said in a slightly begging tone.

“No. You shouldn’t have kept me in the dark” she shouted quietly.

“I’m sorry I” she didn’t allow him to continue.

“Not only that but you were attacking and threatening the life of a little girl who had nothing to do with your father” she hissed darkly. My hands covered my mouth muffling my squeak when I heard a wall collapse which I was guessing she sent him though. “What was I? A part of your fucking plan as well. Keeping Kenpachi Zaraki out of the way as well? You used me” I heard her hiss pissed off. Feeling the wall I was on shake. “Fuck that hurt” I heard her whisper.

“You weren’t a pond I swear. I didn’t and would never us you Kiyomi-chan” the man said in a begging tone.

“Oh so I’m not good enough to know about what the hell my ex was boyfriend at the time was really up to. You used everyone. You used me, my brother, the Kasumiogi and most importantly the squads” she shouted her voice rising just slightly as her anger was flaring more and more. Also with the way her spiritual pressure was flaring it was clear. “Who the hell do you think you are” she shouted again.

“I didn’t us the squ” he started.

“Don’t you dare give me that bullshit. You used them to the full extent. Sure some of it was for the better of the squad but you planned on having kibune kill Izuru when he started knowing more then he should have. You went too far. Hanataro got hurt so did my brother. I was nothing but a distraction for the 11th division captain because you didn’t want to fight him for you knew how he fought. You only brought me back because I was a piece of your scheme and I didn’t even know” she shouted and I could tell she was on the verge of crying. “I HATE YOU” she screamed out.

“Kurosaki- taicho’ I said coming into view nervously. Seeing the wall behind her was destroyed. Her head shot to me as she tried hard to calm down.

“What is it” She asked still clearly angry with our old captain Amagai. Gulping scared. I knew she didn’t mean to be mean to me but I was still very nervous.

“U-Um I’m so sorry Taicho. B-But the head Captain called for a meeting about the world of the living for the captains and lieutenants” I whispered shaking. It was true that was the original thing I was coming for. She sighed and walked away from Amagai as Izuru came around another corner.

Amagai sighed depressed as he leaned against the wall behind him as he closed his eyes sliding to the ground the taicho already gone. Walking up to him extremely nervously. “A-Amagai-sama” I said shaking nervously. He looked up a little but smiled slightly at me. “Y-You might want to let Kurosaki-taicho calm down. She’s pretty m-mad. But I think she’s just upset that you didn’t tell her. G-Give her time and she calm down and that’s when you want to talk to her not now” I said shifting from foot to foot nervously.

“What do you know?” he asked as kindly as possible. His eyes were almost crying and all the bandages around him where from the taicho beating him up yesterday.

“I don’t know but I’m female and so is the taicho. Angry or not she’s female and we think somewhat alike. All of us. Especially the older we are and the more we understand things and each other. She doesn’t hate you. Quite the opposite from the way she reacted to you trying to talk to you” I said smiling at him. Looking down at something someone gave me long ago. I never really liked it. To be perfectly honest I hated how it looked on me. Pulling it off of my neck and grabbed his hand blushed slightly from being nervous and placed it in his hand. “Give this to her. I think taicho will like it more than I do. It should help. But once she calms down” I said smiling as I walked away.

“Thank you” he said and stopped me though handing me back the necklace. “But I can’t take this from you” he said staring at me as he placed it around my neck again. “I’ll get her something. Thank you for the advice. If you think you can help me find something she might like I would greatly appreciate it” he said smiling as he walked away.

*Kiyomi’s POV*

“Who of the captains and lieutenants will go to the world of the living” the head captain finally came to. Stepping forward.

“Head taicho. If it would be alright. I want to volunteer myself and my lieutenant to go to the world of the living” I said looking at him. He looked rather surprised. “My squad will be fine and the third seat will keep them all in check a..along with my 6th seat for he knows if he steps out of line I’ll be dealing with him. Also the paperwork I have done I accidently got ahead by a couple of months” I said and Izuru looked at me surprised.

“Your family can see spirits. Why would I send you when you can take advantage of this matter and go to your family?” head captain asked looking at me seriously.

“I would not do that to my family. Especially not my father. They saw me dead. That is how I will be to them. Expect for Ichigo seeing as he already knows of me. I was killed as a human by an arrancar that called itself the first espada. I killed it in the process as a human. I know how to deal with them efficiently head taicho” I answered dead serious on the matter as they all stared at me completely shocked. “I died killing an espada that Aizen apparently was ruling even back then. I can handle some simple arrancars” I added.

“I’ll watch her and make sure she doesn’t go to her family” Toshiro Hitsugaya said stepping forward. Head taicho stared at me for a while.

“I will allow it” he said…

Okay now I really hate how the anime does these as fillers in-between the fighting and everything so this is what I’m doing. Right now is practically the begging of when the arrancars and the espada’s show up. They have only encountered Yami and Ulquora. I hope you don’t mind but I have to do this so I’m not dead end confused…

No comments:

Post a Comment